Help Out Your Community With Huggies #UltraHug
What do we love ALMOST as much as each other in our household? Our pets! And I can’t even imagine life without our sweet little Dash the dog and Onyx the cat.
As much as I love my babies, my little fur babies are just as special. Onyx is particularly special because she was born in a dumpster along with her siblings. After being discovered there, she was brought to a local animal shelter. When we decided that we wanted to get a cat, we went to the shelter to see if there was one there that we thought would fit into our family. Black cats are said to be the last choice when choosing a pet. People want the furry gray cats or striped orange kitties to add to their family. Black cats have this stigma about them. I’m here to tell you that Onyx is black and she is the SWEETEST cat I know. And so, my advice…go for the black cats! AND the animal shelters!
That’s why I am nominating TLC-ND Animal Rescue (The Lil Cottage) for a $2,000 grant from Huggies.
TLC-ND Animal Rescue is an animal rescue group based out of Devils Lake, ND that is dedicated to helping animals in need find loving, permanent homes.
Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Hugs is running the #UltraHug Selfie Contest and will award 10 lucky winners with a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative. I know an extra $2,000 would definitely help this animal shelter take care of those animals before they get their forever home.
From April 20th until June 25th, Huggies will be accepting all selfies of you and your baby with the hashtag #UltraHug, and featuring them in a collage on the campaign landing page. On July 6th, voting will begin to narrow down the 20 finalists to 10 winners who will win a $2,000 grant from Huggies for their nominated community initiative.
How to Enter the #UltraHug Selfie Contest
• First, take a selfie of you and your baby and upload that selfie to Twitter or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #UltraHug
• In your same post, make sure to include a text nomination (approximately 100 – 120 characters) including a name and/or identifying description of a community project in the US, which you would like to nominate.
I encourage you to think of a community project that is near and dear to your heart, and get those #Ultrahug selfies posted! I would love to see the animal shelter win this money!
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017