Send Money To Your Mamacita For Mother’s Day Through PANGEA – #MAMAMERECEMAS
How will you celebrate and send your Mom her gift back home this year?
Money is the best gift and if you can get the money to your mama quick and secure you won’t have to worry about your gift getting there on time.
Here are 5 reasons why you should send money to your mamacita for Mother’s Day via Pangea:
1. PROMO CODE FOR $25: Pangea, is the perfect way to send your Mamá her ‘Día de las Madres’ gift. Just in time for Mother’s Day, Pangea gives $25 extra for first-time users to send to their moms in Mexico. And we have that promo code exclusively for you here at Savingmamasita.com! This is a limited time promo so you should definitely take advantage of this awesome deal.
When you sign up and use the promotional code you get $25 bonus automatically added to your transfer. Cool, right?
You can sign up for Pangea for free here.
Saving Mamasita readers here is your code: AMBER13
2. SAFETY: You can feel confident about sending your money via Pangea. Pangea follows an enhanced security policy so they don’t store the credit card information. It is routed directly to the processor of the transaction through industry leading encryption channels. In their system they only have the last four digits of the transfer. And, Pangea engages a consulting firm to periodically conduct an independent audit and ensure security controls are in place.
3. CONVENIENT: Not only can you make the transfer online, you can download their free app called Pangea Money Transfer to send money from anywhere you may be!
4. LOW FEE: It only costs you $3.95 to send money to Mexico. Awesome, right?! There is a minimum $20 transfer with Pangea. Note: Pangea is currently only licensed to do transfers in the following States: Illinois, Idaho, Georgia, Mississippi, Oregon, South Carolina, Montana and New Mexico.
5. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you need any assistance with the transfer process or simply have any questions, not only do they have a phone number or email for contact, they have a Live Chat on their website.
This is sponsored post in collaboration with Pangea and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017