Lola’s New Friends: Vi, Va, Felicia And Roxxi!
This is sponsored post in collaboration with Vi and Va Dolls and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own. Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
When I was growing up I remember quite vividly playing with dolls. I had quite a few dolls too that had their own storage case and their own personality. These days there are so many doll choices, but a few things remain the same…the benefits of doll play!
1. Helps to develop Cognitive & Motor Skills
2. Helps to develop Language Skills: new words, imagination building and more!
3. Helps to develop Caring and Nurturing Skills
4. Helps to make the World More Manageable
5. Helps children Work Through Strong Emotions
Vi and Va is a recently launched fashion doll line inspired by Latino cultures. Vi and Va (pronounced like Viva!) are two teenage sisters: Viviana (Vi) and Valentina (Va). For these girls, every day is an adventure and a reason to celebrate the bonds of family and friendship. Vi and Va, along with their best friends, cousins Felicia and Roxxi, were created to help girls honor and embrace their heritage. The themes and storytelling within the line focuses on both family and culture. The 4 main characters are not just friends, they are also family! And with the story behind these dolls, my daughter is learning about her heritage. My daughter’s favorite doll is Roxxi because she likes to dance just like her!
“Follow” and “Like” Vi and Va below:
Lola says “I love all the dolls so much. I love that my mom gived them to me.”
And now you have the chance to win your very own Vi and Va Styling Head from Saving Mamasita! One lucky winner will win, so feel free to enter below.
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016