KID SAY WHAT: Bullying and Balls
My coworkers and I got onto the topic of bullying last week and it made me curious to see how my children would react to someone bullying them.
So later that evening I went home and initiated a discussion with my 8 year old boy Carter and 5 year old Lola. We all were sitting down at dinner and I proceeded to ask Carter what he would do if he was being bullied at school.
His response? “Well I would walk away! And if the bully kept on bullying me, I’d tell the teacher!”
Yep, that is totally the right thing to do. Great answer, Carter.
Then I decided to ask Lola what she would do if she was being bullied. So I did. “Lola, what would you do if someone was bullying you?”
My sweet five year old thought hard and I could tell by the pensive look on her face she was pondering. She then looked up at me and said with a vengeance, “If I was getting bullied, I’d kick ’em in the balls!”
I did all I could not to laugh.
“No Lola, we cannot do that.” Did I ever mention how much work I have yet to do with this one?
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017