KID SAY WHAT: Bullying and Balls
My coworkers and I got onto the topic of bullying last week and it made me curious to see how my children would react to someone bullying them.
So later that evening I went home and initiated a discussion with my 8 year old boy Carter and 5 year old Lola. We all were sitting down at dinner and I proceeded to ask Carter what he would do if he was being bullied at school.
His response? “Well I would walk away! And if the bully kept on bullying me, I’d tell the teacher!”
Yep, that is totally the right thing to do. Great answer, Carter.
Then I decided to ask Lola what she would do if she was being bullied. So I did. “Lola, what would you do if someone was bullying you?”
My sweet five year old thought hard and I could tell by the pensive look on her face she was pondering. She then looked up at me and said with a vengeance, “If I was getting bullied, I’d kick ’em in the balls!”
I did all I could not to laugh.
“No Lola, we cannot do that.” Did I ever mention how much work I have yet to do with this one?
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016
- How to Save Money on the Cost of Your College Degree - September 27, 2016
- Hey Hot Mama – Makeup Tips for Moms - September 24, 2016
- Tips To Make Potty Training A Breeze + #PampersEasyUps Giveaway - September 21, 2016
- Top 8 Inspiring Bathroom Tips to Make the Room Seem Bigger - September 20, 2016
- Staying Safe On The Road With Quaker State #CambialoConQS - September 14, 2016
- Honey Bunches Of Oats: This Is Everything! - September 9, 2016
- Not Just Wealthy People Need a Financial Plan - August 31, 2016
- 5 Back To School Shopping Money Saving Tips - August 30, 2016
- Save Money On Macbooks With Groupon - August 27, 2016