5 Ways The New Honda CRV Gives Space To Dream #CRVSueños
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Honda and Latina Bloggers Connect.
As my kids get older, I am realizing that we spend most of our team in the car. Whether I am driving them to school, drama or sports practice, concerts or visiting family and friends, it is so important to have a vehicle you can rely on and feel comfortable in. And as a kid, daydream in too!
Here are 5 Ways the new Honda CR-V can do just that:
1. “Space To Dream”: Honda knows that as a parent, it is important to give your children mental and physical “Space to Dream” and that as an adult it is important to remember your dreams. That’s why they created “Space to Dream”, a touching spot (check it out below) that shows how the 2015 CR-V offers the safety and space needed to create dreams and drives you to the places that will help you make them a reality.
2. Price: Looking for a good car with a price point that won’t break the bank? Check the Kelly blue book on this ride! An awesome investment for a midsize vehicle.
3. Technology: Abundant tech features help the CR-V stand out. It has a rearview camera, Pandora interface, and Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity are standard equipment on all models.
4. It’s Beautiful: The car is gorgeous on the inside and outside! One of my favorite interior features is the push button start. No fussing with keys!
5. Awesome Warranty: The 2015 Honda CR-V comes with a three-year/36,000-mile new-vehicle limited warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
While we are in the car as a family, my kids love to look at different license plates, the clouds make shapes and the scenery as we pass by.
Check out the inspiring Space To Dream video below. I particularly love seeing the woman on her way to space. I always tell my kids to dream big. You can do anything that you put your mind to!
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017