5 Ways The New Honda CRV Gives Space To Dream #CRVSueños
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Honda and Latina Bloggers Connect.
As my kids get older, I am realizing that we spend most of our team in the car. Whether I am driving them to school, drama or sports practice, concerts or visiting family and friends, it is so important to have a vehicle you can rely on and feel comfortable in. And as a kid, daydream in too!
Here are 5 Ways the new Honda CR-V can do just that:
1. “Space To Dream”: Honda knows that as a parent, it is important to give your children mental and physical “Space to Dream” and that as an adult it is important to remember your dreams. That’s why they created “Space to Dream”, a touching spot (check it out below) that shows how the 2015 CR-V offers the safety and space needed to create dreams and drives you to the places that will help you make them a reality.
2. Price: Looking for a good car with a price point that won’t break the bank? Check the Kelly blue book on this ride! An awesome investment for a midsize vehicle.
3. Technology: Abundant tech features help the CR-V stand out. It has a rearview camera, Pandora interface, and Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity are standard equipment on all models.
4. It’s Beautiful: The car is gorgeous on the inside and outside! One of my favorite interior features is the push button start. No fussing with keys!
5. Awesome Warranty: The 2015 Honda CR-V comes with a three-year/36,000-mile new-vehicle limited warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
While we are in the car as a family, my kids love to look at different license plates, the clouds make shapes and the scenery as we pass by.
Check out the inspiring Space To Dream video below. I particularly love seeing the woman on her way to space. I always tell my kids to dream big. You can do anything that you put your mind to!
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016