Tips For Finding Sunglasses That Fit Your Face Shape
Finding Sunglasses That Fit Your Face Shape
Depending on where you live, sunglasses can be a necessity all year long. If it is time for you to find some new shades, keep in mind what will look good on you. Knowing which sunglasses to choose that fit the shape of your face doesn’t need to be hard. Here are some great points that will help you shop for your next pair of sunglasses.
If you have a bold, square-shaped face, your forehead and jawline probably stand out. You will want to look for sunglass frames that have a more curvy shape to them. Round, butterfly, oval and cat eye shapes would be good choices. Even a semi-rimless look will really focus on your eyes.
Oval-shaped faces look great in many different shapes. Frames with a rectangular line tend to give horizontal balance to an oval face. Your cheekbones will be the focus when you choose a style that sweeps upward.
Round faces generally have feminine and soft features. The width and height of the face are close to the same size. Choose sunglasses that are geometric- shaped will look the best. Choose rectangular, Wayfarer or frames that are horizontally oriented.
A heart-shaped face has a narrower chin and broader brow line. Picking the right sunglasses will help make your face look longer and more proportionate. A lighter colored frame will tend to look best on your face. Make sure the frames have an exaggerated bottom and a thin temple.
Start your sunglass shopping with a little upfront knowledge and you will have the best chance of finding the perfect pair to fit your own face shape. Have fun shopping and look like a star in your awesome new shades.
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015