Immune Support for the Busy Lifestyle
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
I don’t know about you, but I am always on the go! As an on-the-go sales rep, chauffeur to my kids, or working on my fitness that does not leave any time in my hectic schedule for me.
Supporting my immune system is one way I can help keep up with my busy lifestyle. Ester-C is a great choice for me because of the many benefits it provides:
● My immune system is supported for up to 24-hours*
● Stays in your white blood cells longer than regular vitamin C*
● Free of wheat, gluten, and artificial color
● Stomach friendly
Ester-C wants to give you the chance to claim or share a coupon redeemable in-store for $3.50 off any Ester-C product.
The best part is, if you share a coupon with a friend you could be entered to win one of three Walmart gift cards worth $100 each. Just make sure your friend comes back and claims their coupon on Facebook before April 8th, 2015.
Just click on the link here to redeem your coupon!
No matter what time of year or whatever life brings my way, it always helps to support your immune system!
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017