Fit to Play Anyway With Playtex® Sport® #FitToPlay
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FitToPlay #CollectiveBias
This year has been a big year in our household for many reasons. My son has lost a record number of teeth, prompting me to wonder if his grown up teeth are even going to grow in. My little Lola is a 15-year-old in a 5 year-old body. She’s already talking about getting married and having lots of cats. And well, Autumn? Much to her confusion and frustration, is officially a woman. Yes, THAT time! Yay!
I remember when I was a girl and had this happen to me. ……. Yep, my period. It felt more like an exclamation point than a period. I wasn’t thrilled. I had no idea what was going on and I was scared to talk to my parents about what was happening. It was almost a taboo subject, one that we should have learned all about in school. Help yourself to the bulky pads underneath the sink and just let ‘er buck. Well I want my girls to know that this birds and the bees fun is just a normal part of life and you don’t have to let your period dictate your life or worry about having to wear what feels like a big fat, noticeable diaper! That’s why I introduced my active volleyball playing daughter to Playtex.
NEW! Playtex® Sport® now available in Pads, Liners and Combo Packs at Walmart! Now Sport Level Protection™ pads, liners and combo packs with Flexfit™ design to twist and turn with your body. Don’t let your period get in the way. PlayOn!
What we really like about Playtex® Sport® is the Qwik-Dry™ which pulls fluid quickly into the pad and wicks moisture away, keeping you dry and fresh. In addition, FlexFit™ is designed to twist and turn with your body, providing sport level protection. Also with Odor Shield™, there is technology designed to neutralize odors before they start.
This week, I stopped by my local Walmart to restock for my daughter. Playtex® Sport® has new a new line of Pads, Liners and Combo Packs! During March, these products will be on endcap displays. During April and ongoing, they will be located in the feminine care aisle.
How do you stay active?
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017