5 Ways To Pamper Your Cat
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Litter Genie® and Fancy Feast®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #Catparents http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
For those of you who have pets, they are like our children. We love them. We feed them. We cuddle them. We tuck them into bed. While these are natural things that we do, there are some of us who go above and beyond the call of duty as a pet parent. Some may call it “spoiling”, I call it pampering. Here are 5 ways to pamper your cat and trust, my sweetie Onyx is a pampered girl.
1. Have a purrfect spot for bird watching. I mean what cat doesn’t like to do a little bird watching?
2. Give your cat a bath! Nothing like a day at the spa as a cat. Sure, water could be a little bit of a problem, but who said being beautiful was easy?
3. Include your cat in game play. Onyx loves playing Beyblades with her big brother Carter.
4. Give them their own papasan cushion to lay on. As you can see, Onyx LOVES to get all cuddled up on her cushion.
5. Feed Your Kitty Fancy Feast:
For over 25 years, Fancy Feast has been committed to preparing the most enjoyable gourmet meals for your cat. Their quest for culinary perfection is a pursuit to bring love and joy along with balanced nutrition. Every delicious Fancy Feast selection is made with high-quality protein sources and ingredients.
And right now, you can get an In Store Mix & Match Offer: Buy any TWO (2) Fancy Feast® – 24 pack OR Litter Genie® Pail/Refill and get a free Cat Toy or Friskies party mix cat treat. Offer available 2/15/15 – 4/11/15, while supplies last.
We are such big fans of Fancy Feast not only because of its convenience but because we know that our cat loves it. Her favorite flavor? Grilled beef feast in gravy! A close second would be the Classic Ocean Whitefish and Tuna Feast. There’s nothing more fun than seeing your kitty run over to you when you crack open the can of Fancy Feast.
After all is said and done, your kitty will love you for it and even tolerate a little squeezing from someone who is a little too rough sometimes. Unconditional love.
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016