3 Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter is hopping our way soon, so look no further if you are looking for some crafty fun for the kids. These are some cute ideas that will give the kids something to do, but also make a great Easter gift or keepsake.
One simple craft to make is a “Thumbunny Loves You” Easter card. As you can guess from the title, this is a card using your child’s thumbprint. The only supplies you need are cardstock, ribbon, ink pad, hole punch and markers. You can get full instructions here.
Another colorful craft is making coffee filter Easter eggs. All you need are large white coffee filters, water colors, and scissors. You just cut the filter into an egg shape, paint with the water colors and dry. You can hang them up on your windows, or string them up to make a colorful Easter Egg garland.
If you are having Easter brunch or dinner at your house, have your kids make these cute mini Easter baskets. All you need are some little plastic cups (like washed out fruit cup containers), Acrylic paint, colored pipe cleaners , Easter grass, cupcake liners, and candy or other fillers. These are fun to make and will look so cute on your dining table:
I know there are always a lot of toilet paper roll crafts, but this Easter candy holder/vase is super easy and adorable. You use a sheet of scrapbook paper, so you can let your child pick out a color and pattern they like. Then you just need scissors, glue and the toilet paper rolls. For detailed instructions click here.
These are just a few fun crafts to do with the kids for Easter. Whichever craft project you decide to do, just enjoy the time spent with your kids and let them get creative.
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016