20 Easter Books for Kids

Easter Books for Kids
 Tired of giving your kids candy? Enjoy some reading time with your children, and give them a wonderful Easter book. Whether you want to put this in their basket, or just add it to your family’s book collection, these Easter books will let you and your kids enjoy the holiday together.
pinkalicious

Pinkalicious: Eggstraordinary Easter

Llama Llama Easter Egg

The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story

Happy Easter, Mouse!

LEGO City: Follow That Easter Egg!

Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!

The Story of the Easter Bunny

Happy Easter, Little Critter

pete

Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure

The Easter Story

Happy Easter, Curious George

basket

The Biggest Easter Basket Ever

Easter Eggspress! (Thomas & Friends)

Fancy Nancy’s Elegant Easter

Biscuit’s Pet & Play Easter

pooh

Winnie the Pooh Pooh’s Easter Basket

The Easter Egg

night

The Night Before Easter

Click, Clack, Peep!

Mater and the Easter Buggy

Do you give books to your children for Easter?  Which of these books looks like one your child one enjoy?

celebviplounge@gmail.com'

About Krystal Blue

Krystal Blue dropped out of culinary school to be a full time mom to her two little angels, but it is a decision she does not regret! She loves doing crossword puzzles in her spare time and reading romance novels.
celebviplounge@gmail.com'
Krystal Blue

24 Responses to “20 Easter Books for Kids

• This list of books is perfect for teaching kids about Easter. They all have lovely illustrations.

• chrissy4gordon24@yahoo.com'
    Chrissy Mazzocchi

These are all so cute and I love the drawings in them! My Daughter would love to have these.

aimee fauci

We LOVE Pete the Cat! My girls always get a book in their Easter basket. Great selections.

• This is a great list of Easter books. I will check them with my daughter. She loves the Easter bunnies

• Great collection! I like Peter the Cat since I’m a cat lover!

• Mamasita A

We are big fans of Pete the Cat here too! Such great books.

• I love Easter books. Easter is probably my favorite holiday. He has risen!

• I just love giving books as Easter basket fillers. It’s something they can treasure over and over again!

• Mamasita A

Definitely a great idea for a filler item! Books last a lifetime!

• How cute! These are wonderful, I’m sure my kiddos would love them. They love reading and holiday reading so I’m sure they would. SO CUTE!

• Mamasita A

There are so many different options these days. Aren’t they adorable?

• What some lovely book ideas, I have to admit I’ve not heard of many of them so will have to check them out. x

• Yes, I love giving the kids books. This is a great list that you posted. I have not heard of many of the books so I can going to go through the list and check out the books.

• These books look so lovely! It’s always important to teach kids about Easter!

• Great picks! My kids have read of few of these but there is always time to read a few more.

• Oh these are wonderful. My niece would enjoy these books!

• dontemailme@gmail.com'
    9 months ago

These all sound great. I will check them out.

• These books sound great. Curious George and Winnie the Pooh are classics, and also my personal favorites!

• These are some really good recommendations. My kids are grown up but I still do some book collecting for potential grandchildren.

• These books look cute and informative. Many kids would love the creative illustrations. Thanks for sharing the list.

• Thanks for the nice list of books.
    I will be sure to tell my sister about this for my niece; she loves to read.

• So many great ones! This year I plan to do books and more learning focused Easter baskets so this will be great to have all these choices!

• I love to give books for Easter too. 25 more days!

• I have very few Easter books in my collection for my kids & these would be some good add-on to make it more worthy. They would love anything that has comical illustrations which adds more fun to the books.