4 Best Shows in Las Vegas
There are numerous productions throughout Las Vegas so it may be difficult for you to choose the best one for you and/or your family.
Cirque du Soleil O– The Cirque du Soleil O is held at the Bellagio Hotel and always has a sold out crowd. Between the stunning acrobatics and the on-stage water, this is a show like no other. The show consists of 85 performers with 150 stage hands that make the show imaginative and innovative. The music, the special effects and the performers make it a must-see show.
Blue Man Group– Blue Man Group takes place at the Monte Carlo Hotel. The Blue Man Group consists of three men who dress in dark costumes, have blue faces, have no ears and have unique eyes that stand out. These guys will have you laughing up a storm without speaking a single word. Instead, they use special effects, rock music and body gestures to convey their messages to the audience.
Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands– Terry Fator’s show can be seen at The Mirage Hotel. He and his cast were the million dollar winners on the TV hit show “America’s Got Talent.” Terry Fator is a ventriloquist who combines puppetry with singing and comedy. He has a wide array of puppets include the 49-year old cougar Vikki, the crash car dummy Wrex and the lounge singer Johnny Vegas.
Jersey Boys– Jersey Boys can be seen at Paris Las Vegas. Jersey Boys is a musical docudrama of the lives of the musical group known as the Four Seasons. Each member tells the story of the group in their own words as they saw it. These stories are far from pretty at times with tales of gangs, gambling, drugs and alcohol. Jersey Boys performs some of their best-selling songs during the show. The show has won 4 Tony Awards including Best Musical.
Have you been to Las Vegas? If so, what Las Vegas show have you seen?
- Great Courses for Moms Returning to School - January 10, 2017
- How to Control Your Health Care Education Costs - January 10, 2017
- Recipes for Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings - December 11, 2016
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016