3 Family Photo Tips for Dad with Kids
Getting everyone interested in taking family photos does take some practice. In fact, in some family photos you will see the female head of the household in more family photos than the men as they are usually the ones holding the camera. Men are more apt to steer clear of getting a family photo taken because many of them are camera shy. Here are some tips on getting Dad into the groove of having a picture taken of him with the kids.
Tips for Getting Dad into the Picture
1. Dress Down– Most of the time, Dads do not like dressing up just because, I mean if it is a wedding or some other significant event, they may don a suit or dress to the nines. Dads do not mind being in the picture if they it can be a come as you are kind of photo shoot. Let Dad where comfy clothes and be himself when you want to take a photo. By doing so, you are more apt to get a natural looking photo this way and not a pasted on grin.
2. Get Outdoors– Men like to spend time outdoors. Why not grab your camera, the kids, and suggest going for a walk. You will be able to take a natural great looking photo with him handing the kids an ice cream cone, pushing them on a swing or raking and playing in the leaves.
3. Indoor Playtime– While Dad is busy sitting on the couch watching a movie with the kids or perhaps reading them a book, have your camera ready. You will be able to get a great picture of them interacting with each other. The interest and intensity will be clearly defined on the face of your child.
These are just a few tips on getting a family photo of Dad with the kids. If your kids like certain sports and play an active role in them, a photograph with Dad and kids practicing the sport would also be a photograph that they will treasure. Being creative and taking pictures in a natural setting will ensure that the quality of the photo is excellent and captures the feelings of the moment.
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016