Workout Of The Day (WOD): 21x25x9 Full Body
Like millions of people around the world, devotion to fitness is on the top of my New Year’s resolutions list. And so, my goal is to get fit and share with you my journey to fitness. Last year I attempted to share my journey, but it didn’t stick. But now, I am ready to kick my rolls to the curb! Not only am I looking to drop between 20-30 pounds this year, I’m aiming for good health and feeling great. Unrealistic? I don’t think so. Will I do it? Gawd, I hope so.
The workout of the day is:
21 full reach situps
21 air squats
15 full reach situps
15 air squats
9 full reach situps
9 air squats
REPEAT 3 Times
You can take a thirty second to one minute break between full sets.
I’m not saying I’m a fitness guru but I feel like if I can post my workouts every day it will also hold me accountable for getting my fitness in for the day.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017