Workout Of The Day (WOD): 21x25x9 Full Body
Like millions of people around the world, devotion to fitness is on the top of my New Year’s resolutions list. And so, my goal is to get fit and share with you my journey to fitness. Last year I attempted to share my journey, but it didn’t stick. But now, I am ready to kick my rolls to the curb! Not only am I looking to drop between 20-30 pounds this year, I’m aiming for good health and feeling great. Unrealistic? I don’t think so. Will I do it? Gawd, I hope so.
The workout of the day is:
21 full reach situps
21 air squats
15 full reach situps
15 air squats
9 full reach situps
9 air squats
REPEAT 3 Times
You can take a thirty second to one minute break between full sets.
I’m not saying I’m a fitness guru but I feel like if I can post my workouts every day it will also hold me accountable for getting my fitness in for the day.
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016