Workout Of The Day (WOD): 21x25x9 Full Body
Like millions of people around the world, devotion to fitness is on the top of my New Year’s resolutions list. And so, my goal is to get fit and share with you my journey to fitness. Last year I attempted to share my journey, but it didn’t stick. But now, I am ready to kick my rolls to the curb! Not only am I looking to drop between 20-30 pounds this year, I’m aiming for good health and feeling great. Unrealistic? I don’t think so. Will I do it? Gawd, I hope so.
The workout of the day is:
21 full reach situps
21 air squats
15 full reach situps
15 air squats
9 full reach situps
9 air squats
REPEAT 3 Times
You can take a thirty second to one minute break between full sets.
I’m not saying I’m a fitness guru but I feel like if I can post my workouts every day it will also hold me accountable for getting my fitness in for the day.
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017