Imagine Green Wear: Casual, Comfortable And Fun (REVIEW)
I have sensitive skin so finding clothing that doesn’t irritate me is quite the challenge. I received two t-shirts from Imagine Green Wear to try. The Heart Owl short sleeve tee and the Cowboy short sleeve tee. Not only do I love the fun designs on the shirts, but they are comfortable too.
I dislike a heavy feeling when I am wearing clothes and these shirts definitely do not weigh me down. They move with me. These shirts are all natural too. The material is 100-percent cotton and all of the dyes are a seaweed base. This makes the colors more vibrant too.
With these being 100-percent cotton, I chose to hand wash them to preserve the material and prevent shrinkage. I found that this has worked quite well and have not experienced any shrinkage. If you are not into hand washing items, I tested the washing machine option as well. I found that the shirt I washed on a gentle, cold water cycle and hung dry was the better option. The dryer caused a bit of wrinkling in the print.
These t-shirts are comfortable to wear and caused no irritation to my skin at all. Another plus is that the patterns fit my personality well, so with my favorite pair of jeans or a casual pair of shorts, I am ready for any casual outing.
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015