Quaker Simply Granola Snack Balls Recipe: Great Snack For Kids AND Adults!
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Quaker®. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #LoveMyCereal #QuakerUp
With life as busy as it is, it has been truly beneficial for us to prepare a few snack items and meals in advance. Though I am not very good when it comes to planning ahead, this is my goal for the New Year. My first experiment? Yummy, wholesome snacks.
I love my husband dearly, but when he goes grocery shopping, he typically comes home with cereal surely to rot your teeth out. Cookies and milk cereal? Chocolate infused flakes with sugar? Yeah, not in the least bit good for your chompers. So, I made a trip to Walmart and stocked up on some of Quaker’s cereal. I have always loved Quaker Life cereal and now my kids do as well. In addition to Life, I added a couple other Quaker flavors including Quaker® Oatmeal Squares, Quaker® Real Medleys, and Quaker® Simply Granola. Then, when I got back home, I decided to do something a little different with Quaker® Simply Granola.
Not only will the kids have a different option for breakfast, I thought I would whip up some snacks that would also give them nutrients…without them really knowing. I would feel better about the kiddos grabbing these instead of the pastries and crackers and cheese they normally stuff in their backpacks.
So here’s the snack I am going to try out on my kids as they gear up to go back to school after their holiday break.
Ladies and gents, I introduce to you, the Quaker Simply Granola Snack Balls.
Step 1: Melt 3 Tbsps of butter in a medium sized saucepan on low heat, along with 4 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir in 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Mix constantly until completely melted.
Step 2: Pour in 4-5 cups of Simply Granola cereal into the melted marshmallow mixture.
Step 3: Dump mixture onto parchment paper and form the mixture into mini granola balls.
Step 4: Let cool and enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration for Quaker® cereals? Click HERE to get all kinds of new recipe ideas and join the conversation!
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017