Old Spice “Dadsong” Is Epic: #Smellcometomanhood Giveaway
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice. All opinions are 100% mine.
Trying to teach a teenager that one spray is enough needs to be taught early on. Dousing a half bottle of any scent can be overpowering, so dads need to teach their sons the right way to achieving manhood is by “everything in moderation”. One spray all day!
Old Spice recently released a song called the “Dadsong”. Talk about creative brilliance! My husband and I have our own thoughts on getting our son started on using Old Spice and officially entering manhood. Moms are more resilient to letting their baby boys take that first spray (we want our little boys to stay little forever, right?!!!), while dads are more about raising their boy to be a good smelling young man. If you smell good, you have confidence. Fun Fact: My husband started spraying my son with Old Spice at the age of 8 on special occasions only. I thought it was a little young but my son thought it was super cool to be like big man dad.
So with the fun holiday season upon us, giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice. Old Spice has a variety of manly smelling products for every guy on your list.
A little more control on the “overspraying” aspect of the couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day.”
Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Old Spice also offers Holiday Gift Sets, with deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! It’s available in a variety of scents – including new nature-inspired Timber scent.
With all this awesome smell talk, you can get a FREE COUPON to save on Old Spice NOW! In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice is offering special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray for download on http://bit.ly/OldSpiceCoupon for redemption at retailers nationwide.
And since the holiday season is all about giving, one lucky Savingmamasita.com reader will win the following for the manly man in their life!
• Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
• Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
• Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
• Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
• Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
• Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
• “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
• Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Enter below and Good Luck!
Now it’s your turn to give back. Tag you’re it!
If you have been thinking about how you can give back this holiday season, see how you can be a part of the Second Chance Toys donations for kids HERE.
For more information on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, visit OldSpice.com. For more information on muscles, lasers, nachos and jet skis, visit Twitter (@OldSpice, Facebook (Facebook.com/OldSpice, YouTube (YouTube.com/OldSpice, and Instagram (oldspice).
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016