Making My Lunch Break Quicker: Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soup
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveLunchIn #CollectiveBias
I’m not a morning person. And by the time I am done with work at the end of the day, I like to go home and relax…which, is why I prefer to get my fitness on over my lunch hour. This, therefore leads to a short time frame for me to workout, go home shower and then grab something to eat.
So what does my lunch usually consist of on a daily basis? I’m not going to lie…it’s not always hearty and healthy…or enough to satisfy my appetite.
Here are items on my usual lunch menu:
1. protein shake including a blended banana or other pieces of fruit like strawberries or blueberries
2. peanut butter and jelly toast
3. crackers and cheese to go
4. any fruit laying around the house like an apple, orange or banana
5. a bowl of cold cereal or heat and go oatmeal
So as you can see, not exactly the lunch of champions.
Here’s what I have decided to try out for my new lunchtime time crunch…Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soup, which I found at Walmart.
The incredible ease and taste of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soups makes my lunchtime possible during my busy day! I popped one of these bad boys in the microwave for a few minutes and bam, I’m ready to chow down.
While Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® soup has always been microwaved in separate bowls from the container, for best results it is recommended to heat on the stove gently over medium heat in saucepan, stirring occasionally. However, you can microwave the soup in its container, per the following instructions:
Microwave: Microwave ovens vary. Time is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the container and/or splattering. Discard plastic cap; carefully remove and discard metal lid. Cover with microwavable plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Let stand in microwave 1 minute. Carefully remove from microwave, grasping container on both sides with potholders. Stir before serving. Note: After tasting, if you like warmer soup, heat an additional 15 seconds.
You can’t get any quicker than a 5 minute lunch! And, a delicious one at that. After getting my workout in, making my soup was quick, easy and tasty. And back to work I went satisfied that not only did I get my workout in, I got a good lunch too.
What do you eat in a lunch time crunch? Please share in the comments section below and then check out www.lovelunchin.com.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017