My Video Game Expert Tries Out The Petz Beach Game
My son Carter is the ultimate video game hound. And I say hound, because that kid can smell a video game a mile away.
While he can figure out any game in just a few short minutes, as you can see, the one thing the kid hasn’t mastered is the patience to open up a video game package. And this game Petz Beach was one he wanted to rip into to try.
The Petz franchise is pretty sweet if you haven’t checked it out. It is a popular kids’ game is back on Nintendo 3DS just in time for the holidays. The franchise that has sold over 23 million units worldwide is back and more interactive than ever. Petz fans will embark on the ultimate adventure in Petz Beach, where players can care for a variety of dogs, complete quests to expand their village and connect with other Petz owners. My buddy Carter tried out the video and loved it to his little heart’s content.
There are a variety of animals and adventures—something for every kid. There are more than 50 different types of animals in the game from dogs and cats, to dolphins and whales. Because the environment in game changes with the seasons, the adventure lasts all year long!
The best part, in my opinion, is that kids learn while on the journey. Any video game that incorporates learning is A+ in my book. Through its partnership with Encyclopaedia Britannica, Petz Beach incorporates learning along the way. As kids care for their pets and complete missions, they’ll learn facts about animals, plants and insects! Carter thought the facts were pretty sweet. His exact words, “Pretty good!”
Carter gives this game 4 out of 5 stars.
And the graphics are pretty awesome!
If you like Petz Beach… you might also like to try out Petz Countryside.
You can purchase Petz Beach on Amazon.com.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017