YOU’RE INVITED: It’s A Pampers “Bebe Con Ritmo” Twitter Party!
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Pampers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Everyone loves a happy baby!
Pampers is celebrating those fun morning moments when baby wakes up happy, energetic and ready to “bailar” in his or her crib after a good night’s sleep. When baby wakes up dry and ready to dance, mom can’t help but join in the fun! I was SO lucky to have a little one who almost ALWAYS woke up happy. And so much of that had to do with me knowing when she started her fussing that it more than likely was because she was wet.
A dry diaper and a restful night’s sleep are cause for a morning time fiesta! Join Pampers in celebrating those joyful moments by posting a clip with #BebeConRitmo or #BabyGotMoves that they could feature in the next Pampers video.
Check out this adorable video of happy babies. I bet this video makes you smile. I know it did me!
Please join @Pampers, @PampersLatino and Latina Mom Bloggers for a #BebeConRitmo Twitter Party on October 7th from 9-10pm ET. There will be lots of fun prizes! To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers HERE.
I’ll be co-hosting, so I hope you will join me for some FUN!
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017