YOU’RE INVITED: It’s A Pampers “Bebe Con Ritmo” Twitter Party!
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Pampers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Everyone loves a happy baby!
Pampers is celebrating those fun morning moments when baby wakes up happy, energetic and ready to “bailar” in his or her crib after a good night’s sleep. When baby wakes up dry and ready to dance, mom can’t help but join in the fun! I was SO lucky to have a little one who almost ALWAYS woke up happy. And so much of that had to do with me knowing when she started her fussing that it more than likely was because she was wet.
A dry diaper and a restful night’s sleep are cause for a morning time fiesta! Join Pampers in celebrating those joyful moments by posting a clip with #BebeConRitmo or #BabyGotMoves that they could feature in the next Pampers video.
Check out this adorable video of happy babies. I bet this video makes you smile. I know it did me!
Please join @Pampers, @PampersLatino and Latina Mom Bloggers for a #BebeConRitmo Twitter Party on October 7th from 9-10pm ET. There will be lots of fun prizes! To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers HERE.
I’ll be co-hosting, so I hope you will join me for some FUN!
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016