KID SAID WHAT: The Song Stuck In My Head Is Kind Of Cool
Whenever we drive to daycare in the mornings, Lola and I don’t have a whole lot of conversation as she is like her mother…NOT the morning person. We usually sit in silence looking at the rising sun and the beautiful view of the lake. However this morning was different. I cranked up the radio and we sang and jammed out loudly to Katy Perry’s “Birthday”.
It was after the song that I turned the volume back down on our booming Camry to started flipping through the radio station. It was then that Lola randomly comments, “Mom, I love it when songs float around in my head. I really like it when they are my favorite songs.”
This really made me smile because you all know how that is, getting that song stuck in your head after hearing it on the radio or as you see or hear something that reminds you of that song. Often times it is one of those annoying moments where you wish your brain would just choose a different focus. While it isn’t always your favorite song, it is a catchy song. Lola is just now realizing that songs do get stuck in your head at random moments and she thinks it’s kind of cool. We’ll see what she says in, say, 5 years or so.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017