Dreft IS Hypoallergenic And Amazing For Sensitive Little Ones: GIVEAWAY and TWITTER PARTY ALERT!
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Dreft. All opinions are 100% mine.
While I still do dread the cold weather, I no longer dread dry, scaly skin of my little ones. Babies have such soft skin when they are born, but it doesn’t take long for their precious skin to get dried out if not properly cared for.
With winter lasting a good five to six months here, it is so important to keep little ones bundled up. Not only that but when washing their clothing and bedding to use hypoallergenic items that are going to be gentle on their sensitive skin.
One of those items is Dreft, the #1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians to be gentle and hypoallergenic on baby’s skin. Trusted for over 80 years, Dreft comes with a babyhood scent beloved by moms and provides little ones fabrics with an amazing clean, yet it remains safe and hypoallergenic for baby. Specially formulated to be gentle on baby’s skin but tough on stains, Dreft brings cuddle time to a whole new level of warm and fuzzy this winter season.
My sister and I were talking about this the last time we were together. She was talking about washing her new baby clothes and blankets. My question to her was, “Do you have Dreft?” It’s almost like a staple when it comes to baby laundry or clothes of little ones with sensitive skin. And to be honest, my skin is also sensitive…so even as an adult I enjoy using Dreft simply because I know I will not break out.
Join Dreft and Latina Mom Bloggers for a Twitter Party on October 30th from 9-10pm ET! To be eligible to win prizes, please RSVP at LatinaMomBloggers.com.
And now, one lucky Savingmamasita.com reader will get the chance to win their very own Dreft prize pack.
The package includes:
2 bottles of Dreft ($38)
1 set of Dreft wipes ($10)
1 laundry stain remover ($5)
1 to-go stain remover ($4)
1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher ($5)
$30 gift card for Little Me clothing ($30)
Little Me footie pajamas sz. 6 months ($16)
The giveaway is open to the U.S. only and will run from 10/28-11/6.
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016