Sears Wants To Give “More To You With #MasDeLoTuyo Campaign (VIDEO)
This sponsored post was written by me in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Sears. All opinions are 100% mine.
When I think of Sears of think of variety of brands. I think of quality. I think of value. And I absolutely LOVE their rewards program where you earn points from purchases to redeem for MORE great items from Sears. And I think FAMILY.
These are the little ones that I wake up for every day and LOVE taking care of and shopping for.
I remember growing up making our big once a month shopping trips to the largest city nearby and one of our stops was Sears.
When you don’t have a lot of money growing up, with many family members to buy for, money only goes so far. I remember my parents working very hard to make ends meet and to give us the best life they could. We were far from being “rich”, but we were rich in making some good memories together and I try to hold those moments close to my heart.
To this day I appreciate all my parents did for me, especially my mother. I know that her life was not easy growing up and she did her best to give us all she could. And now after being grown and out of the house and with my own family, I not only want to do the same for my family but to also give back to those who took care of me when I was small.
There are so many hardworking parents out there who really do deserve Like me, a young woman named Jasmine has a deep appreciation for her hard working father.
To demonstrate all the ways Sears offers more to its members and customers, it has produced a video series called More To You featuring surprises with real people, based on real tweets from people who want to give more to the ones they love. The latest installment features Jasmine, a teen who wanted to do a little something for her dad and got more than she bargained for.
Let me tell you, this video got me good in the “tears streaming down my face” department. It really pulls at the heart strings. I think we all want to do something special for those who have a large impact on our lives. And for Jasmine to be able to do this for her dad, with the help of Sears, it is so heartwarming.
Trust, you are going to watch to check this video out and share it.
Watch the video & share it! And when you’re done – go hug your dad or the person who has dedicated their life giving More To You!
You can visit the Sears More To You website to learn more the Giving More To You Campaign.
Tweet @Sears with #MasDeLoTuyo and Sears just might give more to you.
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016