Sears Wants To Give “More To You With #MasDeLoTuyo Campaign (VIDEO)

This sponsored post was written by me in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Sears. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I think of Sears of think of variety of brands. I think of quality. I think of value. And I absolutely LOVE their rewards program where you earn points from purchases to redeem for MORE great items from Sears. And I think FAMILY.

These are the little ones that I wake up for every day and LOVE taking care of and shopping for.

mykids

I remember growing up making our big once a month shopping trips to the largest city nearby and one of our stops was Sears.

When you don’t have a lot of money growing up, with many family members to buy for, money only goes so far. I remember my parents working very hard to make ends meet and to give us the best life they could. We were far from being “rich”, but we were rich in making some good memories together and I try to hold those moments close to my heart.

To this day I appreciate all my parents did for me, especially my mother. I know that her life was not easy growing up and she did her best to give us all she could. And now after being grown and out of the house and with my own family, I not only want to do the same for my family but to also give back to those who took care of me when I was small.

There are so many hardworking parents out there who really do deserve Like me, a young woman named Jasmine has a deep appreciation for her hard working father.

To demonstrate all the ways Sears offers more to its members and customers, it has produced a video series called More To You featuring surprises with real people, based on real tweets from people who want to give more to the ones they love. The latest installment features Jasmine, a teen who wanted to do a little something for her dad and got more than she bargained for.

Let me tell you, this video got me good in the “tears streaming down my face” department. It really pulls at the heart strings. I think we all want to do something special for those who have a large impact on our lives. And for Jasmine to be able to do this for her dad, with the help of Sears, it is so heartwarming.

Trust, you are going to watch to check this video out and share it.

Watch the video & share it! And when you’re done – go hug your dad or the person who has dedicated their life giving More To You!

You can visit the Sears More To You website to learn more the Giving More To You Campaign.

Tweet @Sears with #MasDeLoTuyo and Sears just might give more to you.

37 Responses to “Sears Wants To Give “More To You With #MasDeLoTuyo Campaign (VIDEO)

• It is so neat that Sears is doing this. Giving back to people is such a wonderful service.

• I do love how Sears works with charities I enjoy working with company’s the value their customers as well as helping their communities. I did read some place that Sears were closing down a bunch of stores that made me really sad all those people with out jobs. Is this true ?

• I’m glad to hear some good news about Sears. Unfortunately, several of their stores have closed in our area. It’s good when big companies give back, that is for sure. Your story is also very touching.

Robin (Masshole Mommy)

I love that Sears is giving back like this. That is great to hear.

• I was just in Sears yesterday. It is so great when a company gives back.

Robin (Masshole Mommy)

Agreed. Especially when it’s a huge company like Sears. Great to see.

• What a great way to give back the community. Love to hear when companies dp that

• Oh my gosh, I’m typing this in tears… I expected something for the dad, but the other surprise was pretty awesome as well! Bravo Sears!

• I think it’s so great that Sear’s is doing this. I love when big companies like this give back.

• The older I get, the less important gifts are. It really is the moments that matter.

• aliyoung317@gmail.com'
    Alexandra Young

I love that Sears is giving back. It is so great when companies give back.

• I love when companies give back in some way. This is a really great program.

• Its awesome thing to give back, thumbs up to Sears.

• After watching that, I love Sears even more. I’ve been a few times during my visits to the States and have never been disappointed. They’ve got great products.

• amandalove1976@outlook.com'
    Amanda Love

Sears is such a great place to shop at especially for appliances so I’m glad that they’re doing this. Great company!

• I loved this video. As parents, we don’t expect anything in return from our children. However, it is nice when they recognize the sacrifices that we make for them.

• Sears always has some creative ideas, it’s a great store.

• I can’t believe how teary that made me. I’m so glad you shared it. Pretty cool campaign!

• I love everything about Sears! I always shop there and in my experiences, they have the BEST customer service.

• I love the More to You series, and the things they’re doing to help brighten days. Sears is such a great store.

• Kudos to them for giving back. I swear someone is cutting onions in the house…

• Sears was my first job ever hehe. They always come through for me for what I need, esp with sizes and prices.

• Nothing like giving our family our very best. Specially when it is about giving back. So happy this campaign is out

• I like doing business with companies that give back. Very cool indeed.

• This is a beautiful video. I love that it was very specific and personal for this family. Tools make sense for this Dad. Nice job Sears!

• That was such a touching video! Thank for this, Sears!

• What a fantastic campaign, it is wonderful to see business’ doing this sort of thing. x

• Sears is a bit of a drive for me. Kmart has the same rewards program and it’s a bit closer. Sadly, they closed 5 large stores in my state but for now the one by me is safe. I shop there when I can (when things are on sale) to earn my rewards then use those for something special.

• I’ve always loved Sears! It’s great to hear that they’re giving back like this, too!

• My hubby shops at Sears all the time, so it is nice knowing that he is supporting a company that is giving back. I love that!

• What an absolutely touching video. I had tears. Kudos to Sears. I remember shopping at Sears with my family in the 60s. We had to drive to Dubuque Iowa to do any major shopping and we always went to Sears.

• I haven’t been to Sears in forever. Nice to see them giving back in such a wonderful way

• chrissy4gordon24@yahoo.com'
    Chrissy

What a beautiful video! So moving and I also LOVE Sears 🙂

• Totally crying now! That was so sweet. What an awesome campaign by Sears. 🙂

• I think it’s fun when dreams are answered in unexpected ways. Kudos for Sears for making it possible for some. 🙂

• I like shopping at sears because you can really get all of the shopping done in one spot.

• ammcmaho@mtu.edu'
    amanda @attachedmoms

Sears definitely has a nice variety of mid-range products.