Perfect For School Lunches: Hillshire Farm Naturals Lunchmeat!
Disclosure: I’ve been compensated for this post with sample product and/or payment. All opinions and experiences are my own.
When it comes to back-to-school season, parents nationwide begin the search for not only supplies and a new wardrobe, but the most challenging thing of all: a great-tasting and wholesome lunch their kids will actually eat and enjoy.
And my 12-year-old daughter started packing her lunch last year religiously. So this year we are looking for some different and healthier options to put into her lunch box on a daily basis instead of her go-to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Instead of the regular lunch meat, we tried Hillshire Farm Naturals. We typically like Hillshire Farm lunch meat, so this was a no-brainer to try since “natural” is the way to go these days. Hillshire Farm is a brand that is known for making lunchtime offerings with farm-inspired craftsmanship and is now taking natural goodness to a new level with the launch of Hillshire Farm Naturals™. And at $4.48 per package at Walmart, you can’t go wrong.
What I like about Hillshire Farm Naturals is that this particular line of lunch meat contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, colors or added nitrites/nitrates Except those occurring naturally in celery juice.
And instead of having to take the lunchmeat and store it in a plastic bag after taking out the first slice, Hillshire Farm Naturals is packaged in double-sealed, re-sealable tubs that lock in freshness and great taste. The line features four varieties including: Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast, Honey Roasted Ham, and Black Forest Ham.
Autumn has been taking the slow roasted turkey breast sandwiches with cheese to school and in her own words told me, “that sandwich was awesome!” Then, I made my two youngest their favorite…grilled turkey and cheese. They were a hit!
To learn more about Hillshire Farm Natural Lunchmeat, go to:
What type of sandwiches do your kids like to take to school?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017