My Husband + Shower + Old Spice + (FREE COUPON)= #Combos4Success
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice. All opinions are 100% mine.
Let’s face it…when you feel clean and smell good before you leave the house, you feel confident, right? I know I have my own little beauty regimen I go through in the mornings (and evenings, for that matter) and so does my husband. Part of his routine includes Old Spice and embarrassingly enough, I really didn’t know that until recently. I just always knew my husband smelled good and fresh and never knew that Old Spice was the way he kicked off his day, other than a shower and shave. I know, I feel like the worst wife ever. Do I really even KNOW my husband? Wowsers. If you could see me right now, I’m face-palming.
Old Spice, the manliest men’s grooming brand on the planet, is back to inform guys that when they use Old Spice anti-perspirant and deodorant, body wash + 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner together the result is a manly, amazing, irresistible freshness from head to toes.
What I personally love about Old Spice is the smell! In the words of my husband, Old Spice makes him feel “so fresh and so clean”. And let me tell you, my husband is VERY choosy when it comes to the products that he uses. So a big thumbs up to Old Spice!
To experience manly head to toes freshness, download FREE coupons from Old Spice here: Old Spice – Head to Toes Coupons! And these are some AMAZING savings here. Offers expire September 30th, 2014.
You can also combine this Old Spice Coupon with additional store sales for added discounts. Savings galore! There’s nothing wrong with doing a little bit of stocking up, especially with these types of savings. I don’t know about you, but I can appreciate a good smelling man.
Find Old Spice On Social Media Too:
Old Spice recently conducted a poll of 18-35 year old men to inquire about some of their most cherished combinations. Favorite beer accompaniment? Favorite combination of food if you were stranded on a desert island? Best combo if you want to relive your childhood? In celebration of using deodorant + body wash + shampoo, the infographic below details all of these and more.
What is YOUR favorite combination?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017