I wrote this post as part of my participation in a blog tour for Latina Mom Bloggers on behalf of ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® and received compensation to thank me for taking the time to participate. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

allergyface

What I didn’t know is that you can develop allergies at any age, at any time in your life. A couple of years ago, we moved to an area where farming is a way of life. We do not farm, however whenever haying season and harvest season happens, I have discovered my body isn’t liking it! Hello, Allergy Face!

For my allergies and my kids who also developed seasonal allergies, we turn to Zyrtec. It’s the brand I was recommended by my physician and the brand my family has always had great success with.

zyrtec

For those of you who haven’t experienced allergies, let me explain it to you. Basically, it’s like having a cold for a month. You feel stuffed up. You sneeze. Your eyes get itchy and watery. You feel congested and your sinuses feel all whacked out.

Try being a woman and putting on makeup in the mornings before you head to work all while suffering from allergy symptoms. Trust me, when I’m feeling like I got run over by a bus, I’m not in the mood to get myself looking presentable.

The makers of ZYRTEC® know that allergies can affect not only the way you feel, but also how you look.

To help women look fresh-faced and flawless during the height of allergy season, ZYRTEC® has partnered with celebrity makeup artist Jackie Gomez to help women tackle ALLERGY FACE®, those beauty challenges associated with allergies like puffiness, a runny nose and watery eyes. Gomez has developed a variety of celebrity-inspired looks that will help all women face their allergies so they too can look like they’re ready for their close-up.

UpdatedZyrtecBooklet_Eng_JackieGomez_3.20.14

Here’s my lovely attempt at an Allergy Face free selfie via Jackie Gomez’s tips:

selfie

Foxy Feline? Well better than my before shot (which I did not have the guts to post)!

HA! So anyways, you can now get the chance to earn 20 bonus ZYRTEC® Rewards points! All you have to do is sign in or register HERE, then click on the Earn Points tab to enter the Secret Word ALLERGYFACE. You can get a free $2-off coupon for ZYRTEC®, JUST for signing up. Once you’ve earned 500 points, you have the option to redeem them for a Neutrogena® mascara to help disguise ALLERGY FACE® beauty challenges. Enjoy!

Points vary depending on count size and frequency of purchase as well as completion of non-purchase activities. See Terms and Conditions Restrictions apply. Offer expires 10/18/14.

Get informed!

For more information about ZYRTEC®, visit ZYRTEC®’s Facebook page: HERE
ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® (English): HERE
ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® YouTube: HERE.

What beauty solutions do you use when getting through seasonal allergies?

46 Responses to “Fight Allergy Face With Zyrtec and Celebrity Makeup Artist Jackie Gomez: My Foxy Feline Selfie!

• Great selfie, so many people suffer from allergies as when 50 years ago it was so few… makes you wonder huh?

I’m glad your Zyrtec worked well and you look great in the selfie.

• I have terrible allergies and Zyrtec always brings me a lot of relief. It is a necessary product during allergy season.

• naturallycrackedmama@gmail.com'
    Tiffany Steadman-Collins

I am blessed as I grew out of my allergies. But my sister suffers horribly and we are always looking for something that will help her. I am curious do you know if it is safe to take while breastfeeding?

• aliyoung317@gmail.com'
    Alexandra Young

Every spring I get awful allergies and rely on Zyrtec. It always relieves my allergy symptoms quickly and for the entire day.

• My allergies seem to get worse every year. I hate medicine but have heard good things about this.

• I should have stocks in the Zyrtec company at the moment between my teenage step children all three of them my hubby myself and most recent addition my 7 year old daughter it’s the joys of living in wonderful Michigan surrounded by all these trees in my very small town of Otsego

• The main allergy I have is hayfever and it drives me crazy,I get it worse when someone has cut the grass at anytime and I hate that because I love being outside with the smell of fresh cut grass lol.Great selfie I do not tend to wear much make up but I will give this a try just to see.

Robin (Masshole Mommy)

I don’t wear makeup, but I do use Zyrtec for my spring allergies. It definitley helps.

• Several years ago we moved to NC from FL. Boy did I find out the hard way I was very allergic to pollen! Zyrtec didn’t work for me, but I know it hepls others. Allergies can be so annoying!

• I developed alleges as an adult too! Thanks for the tips.

• this is one of the better allergy medicine I’ve tried over the years. Love your makeup your gorgeous.

• Your selfie shot is awesome! You look great. We’ve been Zyrtec users for years. We give it to our son if he has a reaction due to his dairy allergy.

• Great selfie 🙂 I’ve never heard of Zyrtec before but I definitely have been suffering from allergies. I will check it out.

• Great way for Zyrtec to appeal to women – I like it!

• Allergies can be a real pain. Mine actually got worse when I moved north. I feel because we actually experience 4 seasons where in the south where I used to live it was just hot or cold. LOL

• I take allergy meds everyday all year! My 7 year old takes Zyrtec during the winter and spring! It is a must in Texas.

• You look great. Very natural and healthy. I suffer from allergies from time to time and I have Zyrtec in my medicine cabinet. Wouldn’t be without it.

• This is what I need in my life. I have horrible allergies.

• I used to live on Zyrtec in allergy season – thankfully I’ve grown out of most of them. So pleased it works well for you as well.

• It is true that you can develop allergies at any age. I used to never have allergies and now they’re starting to creep up on me.

• When getting through allergy season concealer is my friend, as is a good foundation and lip gloss. I tend to keep it simple and not have too much going on by way of eyeliner or mascara (no raccoon eyes here!) I use Zyrtec on the very bad days and so do my children. Zyrtec ROCKS!

• I’ve been taking Zyrtec every day, and it really helps! I had major allergy face last week! Now, I have cold face. Blech, lol!

• Thanks for this tips. I have notices that now that I am older I suffer from a lot of stuff I hadn’t before. Alllergies being one of them.

• amandalove1976@outlook.com'
    Amanda Love

I actually use Zyrtec and had my dose for today. I suffer with really bad allergies and it’s the one thing that works for me.

• I am so fortunate to not have to deal with allergies. Several people at work do and seem pretty miserable a lot of the time.

• Allergies can definitely up the puffiness and redness. Thank goodness for Zyrtec!

• mrs198128@yahoo.com'
    Melissa Smith

I practically live on Zyrtec in the Spring from seasonal allergies. But I never knew these beauty tips. Totally investing in a green tinted primer so i don’t look like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!

• Great selfie! My whole family suffers from seasonal allergies and Zyrtec really helps.

• Bleh – allergies are the worst! I have been doing great at keeping my under control.

• Very pretty selfie!! I just took a Zyrtec last night. I have allergies AND a cold right now. Blech!

• These tips are so helpful! It’s horrible what a number allergies can do to our faces!

• I have never used Zyrtec, but I have had the worst allergy outbreak this last month and my current over the counter product just doesn’t seem like it’s working, I may have to check this out next time..

• These tips are really good!
    Not fun dealing with allergies after you worked so hard on your perfect make up

• hbludman@gmail.com'
    Helene Cohen Bludman

Zyrtec is exactly what I use. I suffer from seasonal allergies although my bad time is in late spring. It is a life saver!

• My daughter and I have terrible seasonal allergies. We both use Zyrtec. I’m glad they’re doing this so you can keep looking fresh-faced even with allergies.

• I have bad allergies in Spring, and this fall has been rough as well. I’ve used all of the allergy meds.

• My aunt suffers horribly from Sinusitis. She started using Zyrtec a year or so ago and now swears by it. It was her life saver.

• Zyrtec sounds like a great product, though I’ve got no allergies.

• We moved from KY to SC and I couldn’t walk out the door without Zyrtec down here! I think we are one of the top 5 areas in the country for allergies! It should be on our state flag!

• I should look into this! I think I am developing allergies and they are driving me nuts! You look beautiful BTW!

• My allergy face consists of runny nose & watery eyes, lol. I developed seasonal allergies when I got into college, ughhh…

• Wow seems like a great product for those who tend to have seasonal allergies.

• I don’t have allergies, but my mom does. I will have to tell her about an allergy face! 😉

• Fortunately i do not suffer from allergies. I did not know that you ca develop allergies at any age. I can imagine how hard it would be to put on makeup with itchy watery eyes .

• I am having allergy to pollution right now. It definitely affects my look and i’m not a major make up wearer!

• I had no idea you could earn points. That is sooo neat! We use Zyrtec for our kids allergies. They didn’t develop theirs until we moved back to GA.