6 Skin Care Tips for Fall: Moisturize, Moisturize!
Once the weather changes, we pack away our summer clothes and dress according to the cooler temperatures. We may also make adjustments to the colors of makeup we choose. These changes are good, and will definitely put you in tune with the season. However, we often forget to also take an inventory of our skin care products.
Here are 6 Skin Care Tips for Fall.
1. Body Wash- Put away those fruity summer gels and opt for a body wash that is cream-based. The creamier body wash will add moisture to your skin without drying it out.
2. Use a Facial Scrub– Use a facial scrub to remove impurities. Choose an oil based one that will clean as well as hydrate.
3. Use a Moisturizer– Use a moisturizer on a daily basis. Adding moisturizer to your skin after a shower will help the body to retain the moisture. A creamy textured one works best. Avoid any skin care products that contain alcohol. Lotions or body butters work best.
4. Do a Skin Overhaul– Remember that the texture of your skin changes the same way the weather does. During the warm weather, your skin may appear to be oily and normal once the cooler weather arrives. Normal skin may suddenly feel dry with these cooler temperatures.
5. Change Your Nail Polish Colors– Change the colors of your nail polish from bold and bright colors to something that is more like fall. Browns, rust, oranges, or subtle colors will blend well with your fall attire.
6. Get Some Cuticle Oil– The skin around your nail bed will also appear to be dried out once the cooler temperatures arrive. Make sure to pick up some cuticle oil and rub it into the skin around your nails a couple of times a week to replenish moisture that has been lost.
What skin products do you like using in the fall?
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015