Most baby wipes contain harsh chemicals, even those that are labeled eco-friendly or organic. Think about the fact that Little wee ones’ skin is five to seven times thinner than an adult’s skin. Now think about how many times you are wiping your baby’s bottom every single day. A lot, right? I know I wiped my kids’ bottoms at least 10 times a day. What you may not have known is that a lot of those wipes you are using on a daily basis include harsh chemicals that could be hurting your baby’s skin. Want wipes that will help prevent baby rash?
Mamas and Papas, I introduce to you WaterWipes.
WaterWipes are the only baby wipes containing absolutely no chemicals. “Natural” has been the way that a lot of people have been wanting to go lately only because they didn’t realize that a lot of the products these days have several chemicals added to them.
We had the chance to try out natural baby wipes WaterWipes for ourselves and to share with you our experience. For me, I would purchase separate wipes for my kids’ bottoms…separate wipes to clean off my little one’s face and hands.
Here are 5 ways we found that WaterWipes can be used:
1. WIPING FACES AND HANDS: Anyone with a skin condition like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. can use WaterWipes without any negative effects or discomfort. My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and after she eats we are constantly wiping her down. We tried out WaterWipes on her face. Note: They are also great for cleaning up those runny noses!
2. REMOVING MAKEUP: The WaterWipes are effective in removing makeup as well. I used them to remove my eye makeup and it came off nicely.
3. CLEANING UP MESSES: I used WaterWipes to clean off our counters and table and didn’t worry about any chemicals stripping my woodwork.
4. WIPING OFF TOYS/PACIFIERS/CUPS: When handprints and icky fingers are emblazoned on a cup or toys, the WaterWipes work great for cleaning them up like new again.
5. CAR EMERGENCY: I keep the WaterWipes handy in the car for cleaning up after the play ground or after having ice cream or messy snacks. They also work well for wiping down the car seat straps.
I love products that are multi-functional!
Do you use wipes for anything other than wiping a baby’s bottom? If so, share in the comments section below.