Fall Fun In The Kitchen: 10 Pumpkin Recipes
When fall weather is suddenly upon us, it is time for soups and casseroles. Grocery stores and farmers markets are laden with pumpkins. This fall vegetable is full of vitamins and nutrients. Many people like to eat pumpkin pies, but did you know that pumpkin can be used in many more recipes.
Here are 10 Pumpkin Recipes that you may enjoy!
1. Spiced Pumpkin Latte Frosting– My World Simplified
2. Cake Mix Pumpkin Cookies– Eat Craft Parent
3. Homemade Pumpkin Crisp– Southern Girl Ramblings
4. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake– Bunny`s Warm Oven
5. Coconut Pumpkin Granola– Home Cooking Memories
6. Pumpkin Caramel Spice Waffles– Bless This Mess
7. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Roll– Upstate Ramblings
8. Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Donuts– Carissa Shaw
9. Holiday Pumpkin Dip– Is This Really My Life
10. Whole Wheat Penne with Pumpkin Sausage and Chard– Huppie Mama
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe to make?
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015