5 Morning Time Savers
Some of us are definitely not morning people. What makes things even harder is finding time to get kids ready for school plus get you ready to head out the door on time. Here is a list of things you could do in order to save some time in the morning.
Time Saving Morning Tips
1. Write out a Schedule for the Next Day– Make sure to write out a list of things that you need to do for the next day. Try to write them down in chronological order. This way you can go through them in order. This will help to ensure that you are on track and get everything done in time.
2. Choose Your Outfit the Night Before– Whether you are the only one heading out the door in the morning or have 3 kids to dress; you can save time in the morning if you happen to lay out which clothes you will be needed the night before.
3. Program Your Coffee Pot– No need to waste precious time waiting for the coffee to be ready. Set the timer on your coffeepot to be ready at least 5 minutes before you normally drink it. This way it will be ready when you want it to be.
4. Use Only the Essentials– When it comes to putting on your go
outside and face the world day, only add the bare necessities. Remember you are not going to a fashion show, unless you are a model. Besides packing your face with a load of gunk can cause a breakout. You also need to take off any makeup residue before heading to bed.
5. Prepare Lunch the Night Before– If you need to make a lunch for yourself or your kids, make sure to prepare it the night before. This way you will not be fumbling around to make it in the morning.
These are just a few tips that will help you to save time in the morning. You can also think up of a few things that you normally rush around trying to do in the morning. If at all possible do them the night before. By preparing things the night before, you will be less rushed in the morning and less stressed as well.
Do you do anything to save time before you get ready for your upcoming morning?
- Fantastic Ways to Celebrate Winter as a Family - February 13, 2016
- Delicious Winter Salad Ideas - February 5, 2016
- Avoiding Christmas Burnout - November 8, 2015
- Holiday Health Do’s and Don’ts - November 5, 2015
- How to Make the Holidays Easier When You Are Divorced - November 2, 2015
- What Retail Stores are Open Thanksgiving Day? - November 1, 2015
- The Best All-Natural Mood Boosters - October 28, 2015
- Best Fall Home Buying Tips - October 22, 2015
- Educational Thanksgiving Activities for Kids - October 20, 2015
- DIY Autumn Candles for Your Home - October 9, 2015