Cutter® Fends Off Funsuckers

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cutter® Insect Repellents.

After experiencing brutally harsh winters, severely dry skin and depressing cabin fever, when May rolls around, we are more than ready for summer to arrive. When the snow melts and the sun comes out, you can bet my family is already thinking about how we are going to cram in the zillion things that we want to get done and places we want to see.

So out comes the sun, the heat, the family gatherings, the water…and the mosquitoes.

Hello, nasty miserable little creatures that quite frankly, I can’t think of any good use for other than to annoy the heck out of us humans!

When we get infested with mosquitoes here, we get infested. And it seems as if every year those nasty things get bigger and hungrier.

We like to NOT have to worry about the bugs munching on us for din din. My daughters and I are severely allergic to mosquito bites and swell up horribly. So to keep ourselves comfortable from those nasty things, we protect ourselves with Cutter®.

From running around the yard,

lola1

Riding bike,

lola

To fun chores outside,

kids

I want to make sure my kids are not getting eaten alive.

The good news is, there are products out there like Cutter® that brings me both comfort and protection that allows us all to experience summer in its glory!

For more info on Cutter®, you can check out their official site here and keep up with them on the Cutter® Facebook page to learn more about products and their “like to win” contests!

What I love about the Cutter® brand is that they take pride in helping families to enjoy a safe, happy summer outdoors and trust me…we can enjoy summer without those nasty, annoying pests. No bugs are going to ruin my family’s summer!

What are you most looking forward to this summer?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cutter® Insect Repellents.

Tracking Pixel

55 Responses to “Cutter® Fends Off Funsuckers

• Normally where I live, we don’t have a lot of trouble with funsuckers, but this summer… It has been so wet and humid that the funsuckers are out to get me. I need to get some Cutters. I used to have it on hand when we lived in the woods.

• I’m def not looking forward to the mosquitos or other critters. UGH they get me every time but Cutter is a great product, probably one of the better ones.

• the bugs have been horrible here were I live due to all the rain. I could so use this product for sure.

• We have tons of yucky insects, including many wolf spiders and black widows, so we have a company come and spray once a month.

• We live close to a lake so we have a lot of Mosquitos here! Great post!

• chrissy4gordon24@yahoo.com'
    Chrissy

Those darn things are so crazy here in Florida! I def want to try out Cutter, thanks!

• The thing I look forward to most about summer is spending time with my boys. And we all hate mosquitoes.

• We just got back from camping I had to buy bug spray, I never knew there was so many choices and now here I am with another choice to try and decide which one to pick over the others. At least with your review you provided some details on how well it works I appreciate that.

• I hate bugs and bug bites. Mosquito bites are the worst!

• We don’t have too many bugs in Southern California but back home in Wisconsin we sure do. I travel back there several times a year and Cutter is our go to product to protect us from the bugs.

• jeanette.mays85@gmail.com'
    Jeanette Mays

The bugs always seem to love finding me. I am always looking for a repellent to keep them away. I will try out Cutter now to see if that works!

• ammcmaho@mtu.edu'
    amanda @attachedmoms

My son was eaten up this weekend. Here we have to worry about dengue.

• i think you’re absolutely right. What good are mosquitoes except to bug humans? Bugs without a purpose- bah!

• I needed some of this last night. Mosquitos were killer by my house.

• Nasty and miserable creatures they are. I’m getting so many bites this summer!

Robin (Masshole Mommy)

We live near the woods, so we have lots of mosquitoes. I hate them!!

• My girls are at camp right now. I have sent them with bug repellent but I haven’t seen this one at all. I could have used some of this Cutter repellent. Darn it.

• I use this all the time especially being in Louisiana! Insects are crazy here.

• We live near a river, so we get lots of mosquitoes. It is horrible, especially when there are cases of Dengue on the Island. I have to admit, I don’t use any insect repellent, I really should though.

• This is so true! I live in Massachusetts and the winters are brutal! We can’t wait for the summer. The mosquitoes make it hard to do the things that you want a lot of the time. I have tried to find good repellant thats easy on the skin. Thanks for the post! I’m going to try this repellant!

• The mosquito’s are horrible here in Oklahoma. I just redid my patio and I made sure to buy a ton of cutter candles to keep them away. I love their products.

• I´ve never heard of this brand before.

• We have so many bugs around, I need something like this.

• I love everything about summer except the bugs! We just started using Cutter this summer and it really works.

• Mosquitoes are such a pain! We have a variety of citronella products throughout our garden

• We’re looking forward to visiting Space Camp next week. Fortunately most of it will be indoors, so we don’t have to worry about those southern bugs!

• I’m definitely not looking forward to the mosquito bites, that’s for sure! They have been devouring me little by little already. I’m hoping for some peace and quiet this summer actually. 🙂

• I get bitten all the time at this time of the year. It’s great you’ve found something that works for your family.

• jennifer@weloveplaytime.com'
    Jennifer Williams

We just stocked up on some this weekend. The bugs were keeping us from hiking and enjoying things out doors. Can not wait to get back out.

• This sounds like a great product and something I desperately need! I live in SC and with a compromised immune system I have to be very careful outside because of the mosquitoes. I will have to check it out! Thanks for the review!

• With two boys who have huge reactions to bites this is something I should look into. Thanks for sharing.

• Ughh…we have some fierce mosquitos at my house right now. It doesn’t help that there is a pond and creek that run through our property. The pesky insects come out from everywhere to attack! We definitely need some Cutter!

• I think mosquitoes have tripled in force this year. I need to load up on some Cutter products, or those little buggers are going to drain us by summer’s end!

• there is nothing like enjoying time outdoors without having to be reminded of it days after with all the bug bites!!
    So glad you found something to help us all
    Cheers to summer!

• Mosquitoes really are the worst. I still have bumps and red marks from earlier in the summer. Even if I spray some stuff on my body they find the un-sprayed parts of me and munch.

• I’ve been looking for a good mosquito repellent..I’ll have to check this one out!

• Lola is adorable. We don’t we get lots of mosquitoes around here in Southern California unless you go fishing at the lake or something.

• I get nibbled so badly by bugs! I really need a good fenderoffer! Will have to keep an eye out :)xx

• don@unveiltheweb.com'
    Don Purdum

It’s amazing that after the winter we had in the Northeast there a still a lot of bugs this year. We use an organic product that has worked amazingly well.

• YJewelle@aol.com'
    Yvonne Roga

We have so many bugs here in TN. I never want to go out. They love attacking me. Glad there is a product that actually works.

• Isn’t that the worst when you finally get to get out and about and then you have to go back inside because the mosquitoes are biting. Been there, done that, every single year!

• Had not heard of this brand before … will have to check them out. Hate mosquitoes here too!!

• Mosquitos are such a pain, glad you have something here that works.

• You are so right, mosquitoes are the worst. They swarm at my front door. It is so weird! The spray truck was out tonight spraying the neighborhood. What a relief

• I was outside for 10 minutes yesterday and got snacked on like crazy. I wish I had put on Cutter!

• I’m happy to say I don’t have any insect issues. I remember growing up back home we would burn mosquito coils every night.

• No one likes those little those little bugs. Will check out Cutter for when we go to the park to avoid getting bitten!

• The bugs have been terrible this summer, I can’t even a enjoy a evening walk with our dog without getting bit. BUT a spray of Cutter works the best! 🙂

• We live near the water so we have to have these types of products. Thanks for sharing!

• Mosquitoes attack me every summer! I hate to be outdoors at night because of this. I’ll have to try this product!

• AnnBac9@twitter.example.com'
    Ann BAcciaglia

I hate mosquitos, I will sometimes react to the bites and get very itchy. Thanks for sharing this product, It sounds like a great way to help keep these nasty creatures away.

• We have a beautiful creek behind our yard but there are so many funsuckers as a result. I like that word: funsuckers!

• This summer, I noticed more mosquitoes around our place than the previous year. I think I should also have to try this esp. to the kids.