4 Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
Rather than spend a lot of money on commercial cleaning products for your home, start using eco-friendly products that you have in your cupboard instead. Not only will you be saving money, but your health with also thank you as well. Eco-friendly cleaning products are safer for the environment; they are less toxic to you and your family. Here are some eco-friendly products that you may have in your home that will help in saving money. Nothing like saving a little bit of money, right?!
Check out these FOUR Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
1. Baking Soda– Baking soda is great for cleaning many surfaces in your home. It can be used in its powder form to freshen up garbage cans, remove odors from drains, freshen up sport shoes, and so much more. It can also be made into a paste and used to remove grease and grime without leaving scratches.
2. Vinegar– Vinegar can be mixed with water in a bucket and used to clean windows, steel appliances, stovetops, countertops, and even coffeepots. Take a clean cloth and damp with vinegar solution. Wipe area and then rinse with clear water.
3. Lemons– Lemons are another eco-friendly cleaning product. The juice can be squeezed out and mixed with water. It is then spritzed on white clothing that has become rather dingy looking. Hang it outside it the sun to bring back the color.
4. Salt– Salt is an abrasive substance and can be made into a paste with water and sprinkled on burnt pots and pans. Rub the area gently with a scouring pad to remove baked on grease and grime.
These are just a few ways you can save money by using eco-friendly cleaning products in your home.
Do you use any of these products for your household cleaning?
- Leveraging Tech to Make Parenting Easier: 3 Essential Tips - December 4, 2016
- What Every Mother Should Know Before Returning to College - November 26, 2016
- The Best Black Friday Facebook Pages - November 23, 2016
- YUM ALERT: Basic Fruit Dip Recipes - November 15, 2016
- Brilliant Hacks for Organizing Your Closets - October 6, 2016
- 6 Best Websites to Help You Save Money - September 4, 2016
- Having Fun with Kids on a Budget – Try These Free and Cheap Activities - August 23, 2016
- Things To Pack Your College Freshman + Bed Bath & Beyond Giveaway - August 8, 2016
- 4 Amazon Hacks Every Shopper Should Know - August 5, 2016
- 4 Steps to Make Your Tablet a Budgeting Tool - July 27, 2016