10 Birthday Party Ideas For Girls

Posted on Jul 30 2014 - 11:03pm by Mamasita A

Birthday Parties for Girls 1

Should you go with a princess theme or a party focused on pink? Whichever girl themed party you decide on will be a memorable one. The girl parties featured here are sure to give lasting memories that won’t be easily forgotten. Gather your little girl up, sit down together, and have fun planning this year’s girl themed birthday party of a lifetime.

Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

1. Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party ~Eat Craft Parent
2. Amazing Owl Birthday Party ~Bless This Mess
3. Rainbow Garden Birthday Party ~I’m Topsy Turvy
4. Minnie Mouse Party Ideas ~My Favorite Finds
5. Party Popcorn Bar ~Living On Love & Cents
6. Ballerina Birthday Party Complete with Tutu Cake ~Baby Loving Mama
7. My Little Pony Party ~Home Made Interest
8. Tangled Theme Birthday Party ~Eat Craft Parent
9. Disney’s Frozen Magical Party Dip ~She Saved
10. Disney Frozen Birthday Party ~Mom Endeavors

What parties have you had for the little girl in your life? Or have you seen a cool birthday party for a girl online that you thought would be awesome? Feel free to share in the comments section below.

17 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. melinda624@gmail.com'
    Melinda @Home.Made.Interest July 31, 2014 at 12:32 am - Reply

Thanks for featuring our Little Pony party :)

2. massmommie@gmail.com'
    Robin (Masshole Mommy) August 1, 2014 at 12:38 am - Reply

I have all boys, so I can’t really relate to girl stuff. Cute ideas, though.

3. annasfamlife@gmail.com'
    Anna @ family living on a budget August 1, 2014 at 12:59 am - Reply

Last year, we threw my daughter a tea party for her birthday. I made a teapot cake and we had cucumber sandwiches and a bunch of other finger foods. We asked everyone to dress up and she loved it.

4. rmanea@kungphoo.com'
    Kungphoo August 1, 2014 at 2:40 am - Reply

I like the owls on the top of the cake.. that would be a cool topper for a bday!

5. bellavidabyletty@gmail.com'
    Bella Vida Letty August 1, 2014 at 12:32 pm - Reply

These are all great suggestions. My niece just loves the little ponies right now.

6. racheldmorris@gmail.com'
    Rachelle J August 1, 2014 at 3:17 pm - Reply

I love all these themes! Party planning is so fun isn’t it?

7. khourtniey@gmail.com'
    LifeAsAConvert August 1, 2014 at 3:18 pm - Reply

These are some fun ideas, I always enjoy planning my girls birthday.

8. katrina.gehman@gmail.com'
    katrina g August 1, 2014 at 6:19 pm - Reply

such great ideas. thank you so much for sharing

9. yona@pricelesswriters.com'
    Yona Williams August 1, 2014 at 6:48 pm - Reply

I love that My Lil Pony is still around, I used to love those colorful creatures. I also think the Frozen themed parties are very pretty and magical!

10. maggieking0525@yahoo.com'
    Maggie August 2, 2014 at 2:07 am - Reply

Sigh. If only I had little girls. I wish I could do a my little pony party.

11. Natmarie88@gmail.com'
    Natalie August 2, 2014 at 4:50 am - Reply

Those are some good ideas!

12. bluedaisesparties@gmail.com'
    Christine August 9, 2014 at 1:50 am - Reply

I agree with Yona. It is truly wonderful to see that themes like my little pony and even strawberry shortcake are still around and used as party themes.

13. urbansoulalchemy@yahoo.ca'
    Danielle August 10, 2014 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Such great ideas! I love all of the cakes pictured above, if only I was so talented ;)

14. kimgiancaterino@gmail.com'
    Kim August 10, 2014 at 8:11 pm - Reply

Pretty ideas. I love the pink hat cake!

15. thelesleyshow@gmail.com'
    Lesley Stevens August 10, 2014 at 8:53 pm - Reply

What wonderful girls birthday party ideas, I know that Frozen is a really popular one. You’ve given me a lot to think about and pick from, thank you.

16. scott@sahmreviews.com'
    Scott August 10, 2014 at 10:24 pm - Reply

My girls trend towards the boy stuff. Superheroes, Transformers, etc. Fine with me!

17. iamerikaawakening@gmail.com'
    Erika August 11, 2014 at 3:52 am - Reply

What fun – a princess party. Wish I got to have one of those as a kid. Lol, my parents weren’t the “princess” kind of people, but I always was …

Leave A Response