VIVA LA FUTBOL! Pampers “Mi Equipo, Mi Herencia” Virtual Stadium App + a Giveaway #MiEquipoMiHerencia
Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Pampers. All opinions are 100% mine.
It is that fun time of year, the celebration of fierce futbol competition! Like many people worldwide, we are celebrating our love of futbol and representing our favorite country for the big fútbols game this summer! We are a split household when it comes to who we root for. I say, “Go green, white and red” while my husband and the kids are for “The Red, White & Blue”.
No matter who you cheer for, Pampers Latino has launched the “Mi Equipo, Mi Herencia” Virtual Stadium app and sweepstakes on their Facebook page to help us celebrate both our culture and our love of futbol. From May 22nd through July 15th you can log into the Pampers Latino page to upload and customize a photo of your little soccer fan in the Pampers Virtual Stadium. This will quickly generate a shareable meme that you can share with friends and family. But even more fun is the chance for you to win a year’s supply of Pampers diapers and wipes! How awesome would that be?! All you need to do is fill out the sweepstakes form via their Facebook page.
Here is my little Lola in all her stadium fan glory!
To help you celebrate your love of soccer & Pampers, Saving Mamasita is giving away this amazing prize pack that includes the following fun prizes:
Objectivo More Than a Game Infant Onesie
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singin’ Soccer Ball
Pele King of Soccer/Pelé, El Rey Del Futbol [Book]
Baby Soccer Slippers
8.5″ Plush Mascot
Saving Mamasita received the same prize pack & everyone that has seen it definitely wants to snag up the Fuleco mascot! The bilingual Pelé book is Lola’s favorite. It is such a fun prize pack and whoever wins is going to love it too!
To win this amazing prize pack, just enter to win below! Giveaway ends June 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST! Good luck to everyone who enters!
What is your favorite futbol team?
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017