The Four Ways Women Wear Scarves: What is your scarf personality?
You may not realize, but every woman has a scarf personality. Which fits you?
Beginner – Some women do not know exactly what to do with their scarves. These women will eventually adopt a specific personality, but for the moment, it is unclear what direction to go. This is you if there are several different scarves in the drawer, all are lovely, but there is no sense of how to wear them yet.
Blender – Some women wear scarves to accentuate and blend with each specific outfit. This is you if you have so many scarves that you could wear a different one with each outfit and find scarves in your drawer that you forgot about. You often wear smaller scarves, even silk, and there may even be a scarf for each outfit. The scarves will be in shades the same as the primary outfit or adjacent on the color wheel.
Boldest – Some women are bold and like colors that contrast with their outfit. This is you if your scarves match your outfit but are more a highlight of the outfit than something that is part of the outfit. You are one of these women if you play with textures, larger scarves, and unique materials. The outfit and scarf will be in colors opposite one another on the color wheel.
Whatever – Some women enjoy their scarves as unique pieces. Anything goes. Scarves are purchased based on their own unique beauty without purpose or outfit in mind. The scarf is an accessory consistent with mood or use. For example, if this woman is in a joyful mood, she will grab a joyful scarf whether it matches her outfit or not. As far as the color wheel goes? What’s that.
Regardless of where you fit on the list, the key is to enjoy what you wear, feel confident in your choices, and have fun with how you pair scarves and outfits.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017