REVIEW: Lolly Wolly Doodle Wins Over Stubborn Lola
Let me tell you, my little Lola is going through a stubborn stage. She’s four and she’s becoming more independent, wanting to do things herself and only doing things if they are HER idea. I know some of you out there can relate to me. This girl is Miss Fashionista and loves dressing up so for her to flat out tell me “no”, I had to do some coaxing and then figured out I needed to let it rest.
So I started snapping photos of this cute little ensemble when she saw me.
“Mommy, what are you doing?”
I calmly told my little angel, “Well Lola, I’m taking photos of this cute little outfit. And that’s okay if you don’t want to put it on. This will work!”
Before I knew it, girl was getting undressed and putting on this outfit from Lollywolly Doodle and hamming it up.
“Mommy, I LOVE it!”
Let me just say that I’m pretty sure she is going to wear this ensemble to bed tonight.
And I can totally understand why. The material and quality that Lolly Wolly Doodle offers is amazingly comfortable.
You can check out a wide variety of fun, fashion forward and festive ensembles that your little one will be able to move in easily and look even cuter than they already are at Lolly Wolly Doodle here.
And get this, Lolly Wolly Doodle isn’t just for little ones!
Moms, you get get fashionable maxi dresses and other fun frocks for yourself as well!
They also sell blankest, accessories, backpacks, hats, sandals and more! What is even better is that their prices are affordable. You can find $10 surprise bags, $29 dresses, and more great discounts.
What I found out about Lolly Wolly Doodle was the company was founded in 2008 by a mother who started sewing clothes for her young girls as a hobby because she couldn’t find anything in stores that matched and were tasteful. She had leftover fabric, sewed a few extra pieces and sold them on eBay. The response was great and her sewing and selling continued.
Now over 375,000 fans on Facebook and over 100 employees, Lolly Wolly Doodle continues to grow and thrive.
Founder Brandi Tysinger-Temple says, “Keeping God and our families first and our blessings in mind – providing our wonderful customers with beautiful, affordable clothing that makes their families look great and feel proud – and always remembering how important, easy and FUN it is to care about each other and help each other out.These are the values that have kept us grounded throughout this incredible journey and keep us motivated for everything that is still to come.”
Nothing better than quality clothing a mother can feel good putting on her children.
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016