REVIEW: Bobbie Brown Art Stick
Bobbie Brown’s makeup line has long been a hit, but its recent addition of the Art Stick is more than a hit. This product brings the staying power of long-wear lipstick with the feel and texture of moisturizing lip balm.
Packed with emollient rich shea butter, the rich colors look and feel great. Equally important to the look and feel is the staying power. The Art Stick does not feather or bleed. So women with any creasing around their mouths will appreciate this lip color for its appearance and texture. However, the color does come off on a glass if drinking something, and it can be smudged.
Application is as easy as coloring with a fat crayon in childhood. The Art Stick goes on like a lip liner and lipstick both, affording great control to even the most inexperienced make up wearer.
Available in eight gorgeous shades: Bright Raspberry, Cassis, Cherrywood, Dusty Pink, Electric Pink, Harlow Red, Rose Brown, and Sunset Orange. Pictured above is Dusty Pink.
Bobbie Brown says, “makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.” This new product achieves that goal allowing the every day woman to “celebrate [her] individuality.”
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016