REVIEW: Bobbie Brown Art Stick
Bobbie Brown’s makeup line has long been a hit, but its recent addition of the Art Stick is more than a hit. This product brings the staying power of long-wear lipstick with the feel and texture of moisturizing lip balm.
Packed with emollient rich shea butter, the rich colors look and feel great. Equally important to the look and feel is the staying power. The Art Stick does not feather or bleed. So women with any creasing around their mouths will appreciate this lip color for its appearance and texture. However, the color does come off on a glass if drinking something, and it can be smudged.
Application is as easy as coloring with a fat crayon in childhood. The Art Stick goes on like a lip liner and lipstick both, affording great control to even the most inexperienced make up wearer.
Available in eight gorgeous shades: Bright Raspberry, Cassis, Cherrywood, Dusty Pink, Electric Pink, Harlow Red, Rose Brown, and Sunset Orange. Pictured above is Dusty Pink.
Bobbie Brown says, “makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.” This new product achieves that goal allowing the every day woman to “celebrate [her] individuality.”
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017