REVIEW: Bobbie Brown Art Stick
Bobbie Brown’s makeup line has long been a hit, but its recent addition of the Art Stick is more than a hit. This product brings the staying power of long-wear lipstick with the feel and texture of moisturizing lip balm.
Packed with emollient rich shea butter, the rich colors look and feel great. Equally important to the look and feel is the staying power. The Art Stick does not feather or bleed. So women with any creasing around their mouths will appreciate this lip color for its appearance and texture. However, the color does come off on a glass if drinking something, and it can be smudged.
Application is as easy as coloring with a fat crayon in childhood. The Art Stick goes on like a lip liner and lipstick both, affording great control to even the most inexperienced make up wearer.
Available in eight gorgeous shades: Bright Raspberry, Cassis, Cherrywood, Dusty Pink, Electric Pink, Harlow Red, Rose Brown, and Sunset Orange. Pictured above is Dusty Pink.
Bobbie Brown says, “makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.” This new product achieves that goal allowing the every day woman to “celebrate [her] individuality.”
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017