Five Purses for Summer
With summer comes the need to shift into summer bags. While the everyday shoulder bag of winter is still functional in summer, the season means these five bags should be added to the fashion-conscious woman’s rotation.
Tote – a lovely tote big enough for summer necessities and extras is an important bag. It needs to always hold bottle of suncreen, stainless steel bottle of water, and something to read if an improptu trip to the park emerges on a Saturday afternoon. It also needs to fit a towel and beachwear because, well, it’s summer. Trending this summer is the back pack bag which will serve the same function.
Cross body— hands free is the only way to walk the beach, dance the night away, or take the kids to the park. A small crossbody in one of the season’s colors or patterns allows the accessory loving woman to carry her keys, cell, some cash, and a lipgloss while being able to catch her running toddler. Trending this summer is the belt bag which will serve the same function.
Something straw – the textures and patterns of straw bags are refreshing, fun, and stylish. Straw bags come in all shapes and sizes. These examples are a great place to start the search for the perfect straw bag.
Clutch – summer weddings and events require fabulous clutches. Great looking hand-held pieces carried to compliment an outfit. Clutches fit comfortably in the hand and hold the essentials such as identification, lipstick, tissue, cash, credit card, cell, and keys. Designer Kate Spade is known for great clutches.
Other bag trends for Summer 2014 include see-through bags, floral-patterned materials, bright (even neon) colors, and the bucket bag. Combine one of the season’s popular colors such as royal blue or limon with one of the five purses for summer, and be an accessory hit all season.
And don’t feel guilty getting a fun purse for yourself. You deserve it!
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016