Father’s Day Gift Guide 2014
It is almost Father’s Day! Do you have your gift picked out for the papa in your life? In case you are a tad stumped, we have a few options for you that you may have not thought of. And yes, you still have time. So never fear my dear grasshoppers! We have a list of some pretty sweet items that your papa may really enjoy!
Check out their Father’s Day gift guide here.
About Brooks Brothers HERE.
John Varvatos is a brand that unites old world craftsmanship and refined tailoring with modern innovations in textiles and a rock ‘n’ roll sensibility. The company launched in 2000 with a collection of tailored clothing and sportswear and has since expanded to including an entire lifestyle collection with belts, bags, footwear, eyewear, limited edition watches, luxury skincare and fragrances, as well as the younger, edgier John Varvatos Star USA collection and Converse by John Varvatos.
They recently launched their Father’s Day Grill Pack which includes Ketchup, Honey Mustard, Teriyaki Sauce, Hot Sauce and brand new Slow Roasted Garlic Spread. From now until June 10th, Tessemae’s is offering this special grill pack for only $25 with guaranteed delivery by Father’s Day. You can’t beat that!
Tessemae’s All Natural is the world’s fastest growing fresh condiment company. It started when the oldest of three brothers marched a Tupperware container filled with their mother’s homemade salad dressing recipe into the grand opening of a local grocery store back in 2009. Over the next 5 years, the brothers have achieved national distribution in Whole Foods Markets and Safeway grocery stores with a complete line of “clean” salad dressings, marinades, rubs, and sauces. You can check it out here.
You can find this a the Apple store online HERE.
Your dad’s future is so bright, he’s gotta wear shades, so why not Ray-Bans?
Ray-Ban has been producing timeless classics in eyewear for over 60 years. From their Aviator Classics, to their ever-popular Wayfarer Sunglasses, Ray-Ban has been at the forefront of Eyewear style. Now with Ray-Ban Remix, you can fully customize the look of your Ray-Ban sunglasses. Choose your model, the frame color, lens colors and more. And get this if you want to get even more personal, you can even get a pair engraved just for your Dad.
These are all some pretty awesome gifts your dad will surely appreciate. He is a rockster, so definitely treat him like one. He deserves it!
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016