Father’s Day Coupon Book: Printables!
Okay kids and moms trying to come up with some ideas for the papas in your life…here is the more personal gift that will definitely be quick and easy for you to give to your papa…a Father’s Day Coupon Book!
I know as a mother I sure would enjoy receiving these! Easy as pie…print this page out, cut each coupon out with a scissors by cutting on the black line and assemble the coupons in whichever order you please. Just make sure the “This Coupon Book Belongs To” coupon is on the top! Staple them together and bam! Your Father’s Day gift!
Come on now, who wouldn’t want a Bear Hug? And a back rub? Yes, please! It’s the perfect gift.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017