Father’s Day Coupon Book: Printables!
Okay kids and moms trying to come up with some ideas for the papas in your life…here is the more personal gift that will definitely be quick and easy for you to give to your papa…a Father’s Day Coupon Book!
I know as a mother I sure would enjoy receiving these! Easy as pie…print this page out, cut each coupon out with a scissors by cutting on the black line and assemble the coupons in whichever order you please. Just make sure the “This Coupon Book Belongs To” coupon is on the top! Staple them together and bam! Your Father’s Day gift!
Come on now, who wouldn’t want a Bear Hug? And a back rub? Yes, please! It’s the perfect gift.
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016