Set Up The ULTIMATE Backyard Oasis For The Kids!
Summer is almost officially here and it’s time to start thinking about keeping those kids entertained while school is now out. We’ve put together some really awesome ideas for you to create the ultimate backyard oasis for your children this summer. Check out our list below!
Your kids can rappel up the climbing wall to reach a lookout platform where they can lounge about or zoom down the tail or the snout of the crocodile. Overhead sprayers rain down on each of these two curving slides for cool, wet fun as your kids zip down into the splash pool below. Add the optional play balls for even more fun. Kids have a blast and stay cool for hours as they climb, slide, race, and splash.
Can you escape the shark bite? This Banzai water slide will provide hours of fun in the sun as your children delight in sliding past the shark’s head without getting a “bite”! Includes shark bite water slide, water divider, 2 water tubes, 2 ground stakes, and 1 repair patch.
The Banzai Aqua Sports Water Park is designed for basketball, volleyball and water polo play and features a curved water slide and a refreshing waterfall to offer even more fun in the water. Made of 100% PVC for durability, the water park inflates quickly for easy setup.
Falling water brings interactive excitement to play time! The WaterWheel play table includes boats, a waterwheel, and a cup for pouring, all in an elevated design that keeps children as clean as possible while still encouraging creative water play.
Center includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings). Also included is a water sprayer that attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in summer.
Stomp on the water-filled pads and ambush your friends with a blast of water before they blast you! The Stomp N’Splash Blast Pad brings explosive water action into your backyard for nonstop summer fun!
Fun, right?! And mom and dad, YOU can even play too!
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017