Sandwiches are a pretty staple meal in most people’s diets, but they can get pretty monotonous, especially that ham and cheese sandwich that you take to work or school everyday. There are so many different ways to make a sandwich and things you can add to tailor them to your taste preferences. Check out some of these delectable twists on sandwiches!
Which sandwich would you like to try?
- DIY: Valentine’s Day Treat Bags - January 24, 2015
- Save On Banquet and Chef Boyardee on Rollback at Walmart #LowPriceMeals - January 23, 2015
- 22 Super Bowl Party Foods - January 17, 2015
- YUM: Chili Recipe Roundup - January 16, 2015
- Workout Of The Day (WOD): 21x25x9 Full Body - January 1, 2015
- Making My Lunch Break Quicker: Campbell’s Slow Kettle Soup - December 30, 2014
- Quaker Simply Granola Snack Balls Recipe: Great Snack For Kids AND Adults! - December 26, 2014
- Fun Ideas For Celebrating New Year’s Eve as a Family - December 20, 2014
- 5 Super Cool Things About The Evenflo World Explorer Triple Fun Plus Exersaucer - December 19, 2014
- 5 Ways To Stay Organized During The Holidays #Holidaysarecalling - December 18, 2014