Weighting Patiently: So Far, So Good…I Think?
It has been a torturous week, let me tell you. Change is hard and I always knew that. But cutting out coffee (for the most part) and substituting my breakfasts with a shake isn’t exactly my idea of pleasant, especially when I looked forward to that coffee each and every morning.
I told my trainer that I cut coffee out and she said, “You don’t have to cut coffee out entirely! Just try to drink it black…no creamer or added sugar, etc.” While we are being honest here, coffee for me isn’t coffee unless it has creamer in it. To go even further, you could say I enjoy coffee with my creamer. Sick, right?!
Needless to say, every day this week I have been drinking my shakes in the morning and having a light lunch. And what I mean by light lunch, I mean portioned. This week the popular item has been a half salami sandwich with cheese, spinach and jalapenos. No butter. No mayo. Sides have included cottage cheese and fresh strawberries. I also had a few of those fun Easter Robin Eggs to satisfy my sweet tooth. Better than 20 Easter Robin Eggs, right?
So changes are being made…very slowly. I have been keeping up with my 30 minute workout regimen 5 days a week and plan to step it up just a tad this week.
Tuesday is the big day to see whether these small (albeit BIG changes in my mind) changes have led to any sort of weight loss. Please oh please.
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017