Weighting Patiently: So Far, So Good…I Think?
It has been a torturous week, let me tell you. Change is hard and I always knew that. But cutting out coffee (for the most part) and substituting my breakfasts with a shake isn’t exactly my idea of pleasant, especially when I looked forward to that coffee each and every morning.
I told my trainer that I cut coffee out and she said, “You don’t have to cut coffee out entirely! Just try to drink it black…no creamer or added sugar, etc.” While we are being honest here, coffee for me isn’t coffee unless it has creamer in it. To go even further, you could say I enjoy coffee with my creamer. Sick, right?!
Needless to say, every day this week I have been drinking my shakes in the morning and having a light lunch. And what I mean by light lunch, I mean portioned. This week the popular item has been a half salami sandwich with cheese, spinach and jalapenos. No butter. No mayo. Sides have included cottage cheese and fresh strawberries. I also had a few of those fun Easter Robin Eggs to satisfy my sweet tooth. Better than 20 Easter Robin Eggs, right?
So changes are being made…very slowly. I have been keeping up with my 30 minute workout regimen 5 days a week and plan to step it up just a tad this week.
Tuesday is the big day to see whether these small (albeit BIG changes in my mind) changes have led to any sort of weight loss. Please oh please.
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016