Weighting Patiently: Cadbury Eggs Are Evil
Let me just say that this week was not bad for this mama. In fact, I was (notice the past tense) very proud of myself until after today. But let’s address the positive. This past week I was fairly focused on my protein shakes (one per day, alternating breakfast and lunch) and my workouts (strength training and cardio). I ended up leaving every workout session drenched in sweat with a feeling of accomplishment. I also added a bit more color to my diet. This week’s new food? Sweet potatoes. Yum.
But of course, I could have been more focused towards the end of the week when I decided it was okay to indulge in pizza and a root beer float on Friday night.
After taking a peek at the scale, I did lose a whopping three pounds. Decent, right? I thought so!
Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I gained those three pounds back just from today’s horrible craziness of Cadbury Eggs, Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs and Starburst jelly beans.
Today I failed miserably and I feel horrible about it. All I can do now is think that tomorrow is a new day, the start of a new week and I need to jump back on the weight train.
Ugh, why do Cadbury eggs have to be SOOOO good. It’s a good thing these things are only available once per year.
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016