Weighting Patiently: Cadbury Eggs Are Evil
Let me just say that this week was not bad for this mama. In fact, I was (notice the past tense) very proud of myself until after today. But let’s address the positive. This past week I was fairly focused on my protein shakes (one per day, alternating breakfast and lunch) and my workouts (strength training and cardio). I ended up leaving every workout session drenched in sweat with a feeling of accomplishment. I also added a bit more color to my diet. This week’s new food? Sweet potatoes. Yum.
But of course, I could have been more focused towards the end of the week when I decided it was okay to indulge in pizza and a root beer float on Friday night.
After taking a peek at the scale, I did lose a whopping three pounds. Decent, right? I thought so!
Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I gained those three pounds back just from today’s horrible craziness of Cadbury Eggs, Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs and Starburst jelly beans.
Today I failed miserably and I feel horrible about it. All I can do now is think that tomorrow is a new day, the start of a new week and I need to jump back on the weight train.
Ugh, why do Cadbury eggs have to be SOOOO good. It’s a good thing these things are only available once per year.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017