Weighting Patiently: Cadbury Eggs Are Evil
Let me just say that this week was not bad for this mama. In fact, I was (notice the past tense) very proud of myself until after today. But let’s address the positive. This past week I was fairly focused on my protein shakes (one per day, alternating breakfast and lunch) and my workouts (strength training and cardio). I ended up leaving every workout session drenched in sweat with a feeling of accomplishment. I also added a bit more color to my diet. This week’s new food? Sweet potatoes. Yum.
But of course, I could have been more focused towards the end of the week when I decided it was okay to indulge in pizza and a root beer float on Friday night.
After taking a peek at the scale, I did lose a whopping three pounds. Decent, right? I thought so!
Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I gained those three pounds back just from today’s horrible craziness of Cadbury Eggs, Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs and Starburst jelly beans.
Today I failed miserably and I feel horrible about it. All I can do now is think that tomorrow is a new day, the start of a new week and I need to jump back on the weight train.
Ugh, why do Cadbury eggs have to be SOOOO good. It’s a good thing these things are only available once per year.
- How to Plan a Fun Family Vacation on a Budget - March 29, 2017
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017