STILL TIME TO GET YOUR EASTER ENSEMBLES: Free 2 Day Shipping for Boys and Girls at Tea Collection
The Tea Collection is a little on the expensive side for children’s clothing, but let me tell you, it IS quality. For me, I’d rather pay the extra money for clothes that I know are not going to unravel during the day or end up a hot mess after I put them in the wash. Tea Collection IS worth the extra few bucks and now if you are still shopping around for the absolutely adorable yet kid-approved comfortable Easter outfit for your little ones, I have some great news for you!
Just use the promotion code SENDITSPECIAL at checkout. But you’d better hurry—much like the Easter Bunny, this sale doesn’t stick around long and ends on 4/15.
Free two day shipping? It doesn’t get any better than that!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Boost Your Baby’s Immune System, Ease Tummy Trouble With #UpSpring - March 12, 2017
- Pot of Gold Crafts for Kids - March 9, 2017
- Being a Stepmom to a Teenage Girl - March 3, 2017
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017