STILL TIME TO GET YOUR EASTER ENSEMBLES: Free 2 Day Shipping for Boys and Girls at Tea Collection
The Tea Collection is a little on the expensive side for children’s clothing, but let me tell you, it IS quality. For me, I’d rather pay the extra money for clothes that I know are not going to unravel during the day or end up a hot mess after I put them in the wash. Tea Collection IS worth the extra few bucks and now if you are still shopping around for the absolutely adorable yet kid-approved comfortable Easter outfit for your little ones, I have some great news for you!
Just use the promotion code SENDITSPECIAL at checkout. But you’d better hurry—much like the Easter Bunny, this sale doesn’t stick around long and ends on 4/15.
Free two day shipping? It doesn’t get any better than that!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016