STILL TIME TO GET YOUR EASTER ENSEMBLES: Free 2 Day Shipping for Boys and Girls at Tea Collection
The Tea Collection is a little on the expensive side for children’s clothing, but let me tell you, it IS quality. For me, I’d rather pay the extra money for clothes that I know are not going to unravel during the day or end up a hot mess after I put them in the wash. Tea Collection IS worth the extra few bucks and now if you are still shopping around for the absolutely adorable yet kid-approved comfortable Easter outfit for your little ones, I have some great news for you!
Just use the promotion code SENDITSPECIAL at checkout. But you’d better hurry—much like the Easter Bunny, this sale doesn’t stick around long and ends on 4/15.
Free two day shipping? It doesn’t get any better than that!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016
- Healthy Halloween Snacks and Treats - October 22, 2016