OH BABY: 8 Must Have Items Before Baby Arrives
My youngest sister is having her first baby and it has been four years since we had a little baby in our family. I think back about when I had my first baby 12 years ago and how many different emotions I had going on, along with the whacked out hormones.
My sister has been putting together her list for items she needs to get for her first little one and it made me wonder, what are things that she is going to need for her baby right away?
Check out this list of 8 must have items before baby arrives!
1. Place to Sleep: Whether it be a crib, bassinet or a co-sleep unit, you are going to need a place for you little one to sleep. We started out with a bassinet at our house with each of our little ones and then graduated to a crib.
2. Diaper Bag: You need a place to store all the baby items when you hit the road or go out for a venture.
3. Diapers: You can’t tell me you aren’t going to need diapers and a whole lot of them! Whether you decide to do the cloth diapers or the disposable diapers, the baby is going to need something to cover that bottom with!
4. Food: Breast milk or formula? Just know whatever you decide to do, it is TOTALLY okay.
5. Car Seat: Finding a car seat can be a hard task because it is so very important to have the right one to keep your little one safe while in travel. Make sure you get one that YOU feel comfortable with and that adheres to current safety regulations.
6. Wipes: You need wipes for that dirty bottom!
7. Clothing: And as a first time mother, you may not know this, but you are going to want to stock up on onesies. Those little things “urp” up and wet toot and make messes like you wouldn’t believe. I know we went through at least 3-4 onesies per DAY with our kiddos.
8. First Aid Kit: Do I need to explain this one? It is nice to have a clipper as well to keep the nails groomed on that little babe so that he/she does not scratch their eyes out.
Everything else out there for babies aren’t necessarily items that you NEED perse, but they are fun and do help make life a little easier.
- Camping Safety Tips You Need to Know - April 24, 2017
- Choosing the Best Summer Camp for Your Child - April 17, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in the United States - April 13, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Boys - April 9, 2017
- Awesome Easter Basket Ideas for Girls - April 8, 2017
- Easy Spring Craft Ideas for Kids - April 7, 2017
- Why Women Love Vintage And Antique Jewelry - April 3, 2017
- How to Burn Calories While on Vacation - April 1, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The Love With Food Snack Box Is Worth Signing Up For - April 1, 2017
- COUPON ALERT: Save $2 Off Any Luvs Diapers #SharetheLuv - March 31, 2017