MOTHERS DAY GIFTS: 5 No Fail Gifts For The Beauty and Fashion Lover
Trying to think of something good to give to your mother for Mother’s Day? As a mother myself, I can tell you what I wouldn’t mind getting and some items that definitely have crossed my mind. Check out five gifts for Mother’s Day that are worth checking out!
You cannot go wrong with shoes. We all wear them. We all have a certain type of shoe that we like. Me? I like Chinese Laundry.
Chinese Laundry is a nice, high quality brand that you know you are getting fabulous shoes for a great price.
Chinese Laundry Gift Certificate For Shoes or If you Know her size, surprise her with her favorite pair. Heck you could even nonchalantly ask her which pair she likes.
Yes, the JELLIES are back!
I don’t know about you but I have always wanted to be a part of a “wine club”.
2. WINE/OR SPIRITS
And from what my friends have told me, Vinesse.com is the way to go if you are looking to join a club like this. The BEST part of this (other than the wine) is that you can cancel anytime you want to with no further obligation. So if you wanted to simply try it out for a month or do you could definitely do that!
3. NAIL POLISH
I may not keep them up in the winter like I should but I know in the Spring and Summer I like to put pretty polish on my nails.
And at e.l.f cosmetics, you can get nice polish for cheap in an assortment of colors!
The ultimate gift for any nail polish enthusiast! The Nail Cube features 14 nail polish colors in rich jewel tones, brights, neutrals and glitter top coats perfect to create trendy manicures this season. The bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time.
I love going to concerts (it’s my FAVE!) and I know other moms may enjoy a concert too, while others enjoy taking in a sporting event with the fam or taking in a Broadway show. Tickets are always a fun thing to get!
4. TICKETS TO HER FAVORITE EVENT
I love fabulous hair. And I love quality products for my hair.
5. HAIR CARE
I have a really nice flat iron, but the Flat Iron Experts have more than JUST flat irons. They have almost everything you can think of for your hair and they even have professional quality products that salons use.
I really want these hair rollers.
What do you like receiving or giving for Mother’s Day?
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017