CK Mondavi and 5 Other American Made Products
When days are long or you just want a glass of wine, I say go for it! I recently tried CK Mondavi, the only American made/grown wine in the “supermarket wine under $10” category. One of the things that I absolutely LOVE about CK Mondavi is the fact that they support the military! (And well, it tastes pretty good too.)
CK Mondavi is run by the legendary Napa Valley wine icon, Peter Mondavi Sr., a World War II veteran. Established in the 1940s, CK Mondavi remains a family- owned business that has thrived for four generations to produce fine wines. CK Mondavi wine is sold nationwide in every US state.
And get this, a percentage of each bottle sold between May – August is donated to Intrepid Fallen Heroes (up to $50,00).
The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund (IFHF), an organization that supports the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families.
Funded entirely by public donations, IFHF serves U.S. military personnel wounded or killed in service to our nation and their families. For more information, visit www.fallenheroesfund.org.
Here are 5 American Made Products that we found:
Can you believe that Wonder Bread has been around for 85 years? Today Interstate Bakeries Corp., the baker of Wonder Bread, continues to sell some 127 million loaves a year, making it our nation’s most popular white bread. Isn’t that crazy?!
2. Harley Davidson Motorcycles
BFFs William Harley and Arthur Davidson made their first motorcycle in 1903. Can you believe they sold nearly 350,000 bikes worldwide last year? That is a lot of bikes.
Crayola has been around since 1903. Now these crayons come in 120 colors, with over three billion crayons are produced annually, enough to circle the globe six times!
Since 1919, the KitchenAid stand mixer has been turning at-home cooks into mix masters. I have a KitchenAid mixer and LOVE it. Each mixer is assembled by hand at a factory in Greenville, Ohio. And now, the mixers come in more than 40 colors.
5. Stetson Hat
Stetson is one of the country’s largest hat companies. It was started in 1865 in Texas.
**Please comment below to share your own story about supporting veterans and/or American-made products. I will select ONE reader to be entered into CK Mondavi’s grand prize drawing by May 15th. The grand prize is a $500 donation to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund in the winner’s name!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016
- How To Reduce Your Stress As A Working Parent - December 2, 2016
- #BalanceYourPlate And Your Time With Stouffer’s! - November 16, 2016
- Why You May Or May Not Want A Real Estate Agent - November 15, 2016
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: HP Pavilion All-in-One Desktop (27-a040se) #HPPerforms - November 12, 2016
- #MessiestBabyContest: Letting Your Kid Get Messy Is A Good Thing! - November 8, 2016
- Daylight Saving Time: How To Adjust To The Change - November 4, 2016
- Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas for Adults - October 29, 2016
- Tips for Studying While Raising Young Kids - October 28, 2016