adidas Hot Seller: The Stan Smith
The ever popular Stan Smith sneakers, one of adidas’ all time classics is back and better than ever! And aren’t they adorable?!!
Note: I’ll receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Remember back in the day, when everyone wore the Stan Smith‘s from adidas? If you don’t remember, let me share a brief bit of history with you, the shoe is named after Stan Smith, who won major tennis titles wearing these beauties, including the 1968 U.S. Open and the 1970 Australian Open. Well, they haven’t been on the shelves in years and now on their 40th anniversary…they are back! It’s not just the classic colorway either…adidas has introduced some super sleek apparel and even two versions of Stan Smith adidas Up shoes for the ladies! adidas has told me these are flying off the shelves and won’t be around forever…so act now and get free shipping!
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017
- HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA: ArcKit For Your Little Builder - December 20, 2016
- The Hidden Moving Costs Nobody Tells You About - December 18, 2016
- HOLIDAY DEALS: Zootopia and Miles From Tomorrowland Bundles on TOMY.com - December 10, 2016
- Christmas Trees On Parade - December 9, 2016
- Best Holiday Styles Ideas for Teen/Tween Boys - December 8, 2016
- Quilted Northern Target Cartwheel Offer! - December 5, 2016
- Amazon.com 12 Days of Deals Starts Sunday - December 2, 2016