Waiting So Patiently (Sort Of) For My Next Order From Zulily!
Let’s face it, kids are expensive little pets (and I mean that as a term of endearment). I love my little ones, but I tell you, they need, need, need and want, want, want! As they go through their growth spurts I have noticed that a lot of the clothes they wear are like brand new. I have spent many years buying them name-brand clothing and them barely even wearing the darn things more than a few times. So, a couple years ago I came across this site called zulily.com. I’m pretty sure you have heard of it.
So what is so fabulous about Zulily?
1. Well for me, I LOVE getting packages in the mail. How fun is it to open up a package from the UPS or FedEx man? That’s what I thought. Fun times!
2. Zulily carries name brands that I love for EVERY member of my family! Uggs, US Polo ASSN, Calvin Klein, Ruum, Eddie Bauer, Vice Versa, Danskin, Hanna Andersson, Matilda Jane, Mud Pie are some of my favorites, just to name a few. I have purchased my daughter’s dance clothes, my son’s basketball and gym clothes and my tweenagers’ room decor from Zulily as well. And to keep things interesting (and you coming back to shop some more), new brands are added daily!
3. Their customer service! I had a piece of clothing that did not fit and even though they do not allow exchanges, they did credit my account so I was able to get my money back.
4. Their referral program! For every friend you invite to Zulily, you receive a $15 credit after their first order ships. Sweet! If you would like to sign up now, feel free to use my link HERE.
Here are a few of the brands on Zulily at the moment:
UGG Australia on sale at zulilyTimberland on sale at zulily
And yes, on the way is a Disney Princess wig for my daughter Lola, a fun t-shirt (which I cannot reveal now because I know she is reading this post…yep, I see you Autumn!) for my tween and a Minecraft t-shirt for my son Carter. I cannot wait!
For all you bloggers looking to make a little extra money, join the Zulily affiliate program!
- TEEN LIFE: Types of Peer Pressure (It’s Not All Bad!) - February 19, 2017
- Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make - February 14, 2017
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - February 9, 2017
- Easy to Make Mexican Dip Recipes - February 5, 2017
- Best Family Resorts of 2016 - February 2, 2017
- Best Finance Apps of 2016 - January 26, 2017
- Best Fitness Trackers of 2016 - January 22, 2017
- How to Avoid Common Errors When Ordering Flowers Online - January 19, 2017
- Budget Friendly Family Activities - January 19, 2017
- Best Recipe Apps of 2016 - January 17, 2017